Thread: How about those 'Canes

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers How about those 'Canes

Anybody catch the fight in the Miami Hurricanes game tonight... What a horrible excuse for a team. The athletes get a free education and they go out and respresent not only their school, but themselves. Nice example for the kids to see. No wonder why we have so many damn problems with the kids today. That fight was ridiculous!!!!! Both teams should have to forfeit all of their games this year and be put on probation. HORRIBLE!!!!! Lets give these athletes even more privledges...

that fight was badd..
    I don't know about forfeiting the games, but mmm that was as bad a fight i've seen.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    I didn't think too much of that fight.

The cheap shot that Antonio Pierce took on Michael Vick on the sideline today deserved a fight, though. Gotta protect your QB from cheap-shotting LBs.

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

Something more than suspensions needs to be done. The NCAA needs to step in and make an attention grabbing and severe statement to these players and programs.. These athletes today are spoiled and given everything and they abuse it. horrible display of self control and conduct by these teams!!!

Old Style Drinker
    MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by brewersfan19
    Something more than suspensions needs to be done. The NCAA needs to step in and make an attention grabbing and severe statement to these players and programs.. These athletes today are spoiled and given everything and they abuse it. horrible display of self control and conduct by these teams!!!
    to be fair, it was florida international who started the fight. Still, Miami needs some serious punishment (say missing a bowl?) that would show they cant behave like hooligans, because even though they didnt start it, they acted more than disgracefully.
    The art of being an engineer: packing 10 lbs of crap into a 5 lb box.

"If Hooter's fell, for all practical purposes the world was lost." Von Neumann's War
    http://www.myspace.com/rockinray1

MLB ERA
    Is anything going right for Miami right now?

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by brewersfan19
    Man you read my mind.
    "For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it. Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home."

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    FIU layed the hammer on its people. Hanyesworth got 5 games for stepping on someone and Miami's guy only gets one freaking game. vs. Winless DUKE!!!! its a disgrace.
    2003 Hybrid World Champion (115-47 reg season, 11-4 playoffs)

TBL: Anaheim Angels 2006-present (238-244 regular season, 1 division title)
    MSL: St Louis Cardinals 2013-present (2734-2936 regular season, 5 division titles, 2 championships)
    TSSL: Seattle Mariners 2006-2029, Pittsburgh Pirates 2030-present (209-277, 5 division titles w/SEA, 1 championship w/SEA)

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

I don't care who started the fight last week. Both teams should be ashamed and take responsibility as well as the Universities for the actions by these players on both teams. 1 or 5 games is not going to send the right message. I do believe in second chances, but discipline as a whole is crappy. I am a teacher and the students (kids) in today's society need more structure and responsibility. This needs to be started from their home life with their parents. If I played on those two teams, I would be embarassed to show my face in public. Don't get me wrong here people, I have made my fair share of dumb, bine-headed mistakes in my lifetime, but I didn't get a free ride to school or anything like that. I was always taught or expected to represent myself in the upmost conduct and respect the name of the school/team with honor and be proud to wear teh jersey. Please, these players could care less (IMO) if they play in a freakin game or not. They are getting their tution paid for this amount of money $0. Get over your big bad selves and realize that the youth of today are learning and mimcing your behavior, ESPECIALLY, the bad/negative behavior, because they see you getting away with it, then they think they can, and they always don't!!!!!

More than lousy suspensions still needs to be done, especially by the greedy NCAA!!!!

MLB ERA
    So NOW Miami is implemening the zero-tolerance policy!

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

It is an utter embarassment to sports and U of Miami should be ashamed of themselves.

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

uuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmm.... lets hope the 'Canes can handle Duke with their suspensions.. geez, could that be anymore INSULTING of a punishment than be suspensed against Duke. Please, what a fat JOKE that was. I hope their zero tolerance is 42-0 loss to the Dukies!!!!

that would make my whole weekend!!!!!!

GO BLUE DEVILS!!!!!!!!!

NCAA why aren't you stepping in and taking action. Oh wait, it is probably because the 'Canes football program generates to much $$$$ for you.

You are too worried about tedious crap instead.

GET REAL and TAKE SOME ACTION ON THESE PLAYERS.