Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Steelers Looked good..

MLB ERA
    What happened?

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

Turnovers again! We should be 5-2, but thanks to our turnover-itis this year. The Packers and now Raiders ahve the same record. I could just puke!!! Come on Cowher, Your contract on you mind too much or something? These our not your Steelers of old..

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Ben shouldn't have played in that game, plain and simple. He probably shouldn't start in the next couple of games either. He's not the same quarterback he was last year.
    rf28

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

totally agree with ya, redsfan!

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    The Steelers are done!
    rf28

Rookie ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by redsfan28
    The Steelers are done!
    Fo Sure
    Nationals/Ravens Rule
    We Remember the Legacy of Luther Vandross
    http://strike3forums.com/images/Nati...ionals-sig.jpg

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

I hate to admit it, oops, I just turnovered the ball again, but it doesnt look good! They have had their backs to the wall in the past, but I think they have dug a hude hole this year. Nice job Cowher. Should of signed the contract and concentrated on being the d*** head coach!!!

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

Well, I can't say the Steelers looked great, but at least we had no turnovers this week and PRESTO, we get a huge, and I mean HUGE win this week against New Orleans. New Orleans looked good also. I think they will make the playoffs this year and possibily even make some noise in the playoffs. I like their offense.

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

Lets see if we can't make three in a row this week against the Ravens. The remaining games are all must wins, that goes without saying! We like to make things difficult on ourselves this year that is for sure!

GO STEELERS!!!!

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    At least the Bengals were somewhat competitive with the Ravens. The Steelers are a BAD football team.
    rf28

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

I hate to admit it, but the Steelers are a bad team. They had a chance to make some noise, what little noise that may be, but still noise. The only noise I heard from them was, air being let out of their steam!!! Poor representation of Super Bowl Champs. Don't get me wrong, I still love my Steelers!!! But this year has just been flat out horrible!!!! Thanks a lot Cowher for spending your last year in Pittsburgh and leaving a bad taste in our mouths. I am very disappointed in your coaching this year!!!! Get over yourself and be the Cowher that the fans grew to love and admire.. Money isn't everything, winning is!!!!!! Get your heart back into the game and not your pocket book. I know from experience as well as some very good friends tht money doesn't make you happier!!!! If/when you are gone next year for the big $$$$$, just remember how loyal and faithful the Steeler fans are to their team. They are one of the best traveling fans in the NFL. They worship their team and now we look like the laughing stock of the league. Thanks!!!! Maybe now that we are officially eliminated from the playoffs, , we can rest Big Ben and get him healthy for next year and years to come. ANd lets get back to Steeler football, which we all know is run first, then pass. Didn't we learn our lesson once with this experiment when we had Maddox!!!

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

And No People, I Am not Jumping Off Ship As A Steelers Fan!!! Still Love Just Frustrated. I Must Be Loyal, After 30 Years Of Being A Brewers Fan, I Still Love Them Too. Even In The Bad Years!!!!

go Brewers And Steelers!!!!!

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

Today as a Steeler fan

At end of the day as a Steeler fan

2 shutouts asa SB Champs!!! Sad, Sad, Sad day and YEAR!!!

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

Well we may not have looked great today, but we got a win! Yeah for us, we are 5-7 with lots of injuries! Oh well, that is the way the ball bounces in sports! I still am wishing for Steelers!! Win or lose, still got to love the Steelers!

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA
    well, even though we are beating the Browns, we are still beating them handly this time. 27-0 with 7:26 left in the game. Man, those frickin' turnovers at the beginning of the season. errrr, oh well 6-7. The record is looking a little bit better at least. Still have a road to tow though. At Carolina, at Cincy, and finish with Baltimore.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast