Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Steelers Looked good..

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    You mean Tommy Maddox and Chuck Noll?
    2003 Hybrid World Champion (115-47 reg season, 11-4 playoffs)

TBL: Anaheim Angels 2006-present (238-244 regular season, 1 division title)
    MSL: St Louis Cardinals 2013-present (2734-2936 regular season, 5 division titles, 2 championships)
    TSSL: Seattle Mariners 2006-2029, Pittsburgh Pirates 2030-present (209-277, 5 division titles w/SEA, 1 championship w/SEA)

MLB ERA
    ding ding ding

AA ERA
    And trust me, I have met just as many Bengals fans here in the state of KY. I respect any fan that is true to their team, but I can't stand band wagoners who didnt support the team, or any team for that matter, when they weren't winning.
    "They asked me if I wanted the ball in Game 6, and I said yes. I'll always say yes. That's what I did with Jack McKeon. I told him, 'Let me see how I feel tomorrow.' I went out, did a long toss, came in and said, 'I'll pitch, I want it, I want to do it.' And it ended up working out." -Josh Beckett

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

uummm... don't all teams have fans who fair weathered. Anyways... I have always been a fan of the Steelers. Since 1975 to be exact! I stick with my teams. I know a lot of people who claim to be fans of a certain team, and sometimes don't even know their players too.

C you there
    MLB ERA
    True There are idiot fair weather fans on every team well when they are doing good lol

AA ERA
    I wasn't trying to hint that I was talking about you Brewersfan. I was just talking about people I know personally. I myself have always been a Steelers fan as well since I was like 5 and that was when I started to get really involved with sports in general. Us Steelers fans are pretty out numbered on this board so we gotta stick together
    "They asked me if I wanted the ball in Game 6, and I said yes. I'll always say yes. That's what I did with Jack McKeon. I told him, 'Let me see how I feel tomorrow.' I went out, did a long toss, came in and said, 'I'll pitch, I want it, I want to do it.' And it ended up working out." -Josh Beckett

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

I was just making a point! I love the Steelers even thought they are off to another tocky start! I was just stating my opinion, I wasn't taking anything personally, just stating my facts1

C you there
    MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by brewersfan19
    I was just making a point! I love the Steelers even thought they are off to another tocky start! I was just stating my opinion, I wasn't taking anything personally, just stating my facts1
    don't worry You'll get the chance to prove your loyalty more and more as the steelers fall to the basement lol just messin with ya

The steelers looked even better after we wiped our asses with you at the Q.

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

Two things here people..

You know I must be loyal. I admit that I am a Brewer's fan. SO, that must tell all of you people a thing or two about loyalty.

And the Chargers did have a nice 2nd half against the Steelers. But at least our best player doesn't use roids (at least what we know of), he just rides motorcycles without his helmet!! hahahaha. Steelers are going to be ok, I have faith, they just need to quit turning over the ball. we will see who is there in the end!

At least we didnt loose to the Chefs, ooops, I mean the Cheifs!!

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    What's sad is that your team might actually be better with your backup QB in the game than your starting QB. One more shot to the head and Roethlisberger might need to take some extended time off.
    rf28

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

UUUMMM... I really feel that the Steelers should probably sit Big Ben down this week.. But overall, Batch is a top of the line back up. I have always liked Batch, even from his days in Detroit!

C you there
    MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by brewersfan19
    Two things here people..

You know I must be loyal. I admit that I am a Brewer's fan. SO, that must tell all of you people a thing or two about loyalty.

And the Chargers did have a nice 2nd half against the Steelers. But at least our best player doesn't use roids (at least what we know of), he just rides motorcycles without his helmet!! hahahaha. Steelers are going to be ok, I have faith, they just need to quit turning over the ball. we will see who is there in the end!

At least we didnt loose to the Chefs, ooops, I mean the Cheifs!!
    your best player would be Troy not Ben sorry

C you there
    MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by OBBoltsFan
    The steelers looked even better after we wiped our asses with you at the Q.
    I was there to watch that

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

I agree to that. and Hines Ward on offense. Thanks. Big Ben is going to be ok though if he stays off his motorcycle that is!

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast