Thread: Strike 3 Forums - Hot Seat Questions #33 - HollywoodLeo

Future PGA Tour Golfer DirtyKash's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Strike 3 Forums - Hot Seat Questions #33 - HollywoodLeo

Rules for the Hotseat

This is something we are continuing on with. One nice aspect of being a smaller forum is building a solid community and getting to know many of the forum posters and here is your chance to get know one another even better. In The Strike 3 Forums Hot Seat threads, you may ask the one in the Hot Seat (in this case, HollywoodLeo) up to 3 questions. The questions can be personal, about baseball, whatever.

Please keep the questions appropriate and know that the person in the Hot Seat can refuse to answer any question he or she feels uncomfortable with. You may ask questions for the next couple days, then the guy in The Hotseat will answer up to three of your questions. If you would like to have a chance to be the next one up, post that you would like to and HollywoodLeo will select from the one's interested for who will go next.

Timeframe involved: Just so we know how we are going to do this..... the person in the "Hot Seat" will be there for about 10 days. Questions (such as this thread) will be open for 5 days and then we'll close the questioning so that the poster has time (up to 5 days) to get some answers together. As of now, we'll go with 3 posters a month (10 days each). If demand for more comes up, we'll address it at that time. We just don't want to shoot through everyone too quickly.

Questioning will close Friday, December 2nd.

MLB ERA
    What is your all time video/computer game?

What is your favorite movie?

Who will win the Heisman Trophy?

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    1. You are among a crowd of 14 strangers. Basically, no one knows each other. Suddenly, a 16th person walks by and starts to go into shock. The 14 other strangers just look at each other with wide eyes. What do you do?

2. Realistically, who would you like to see as the President in 2008? And why?

3. Testing faith in San Diego:
    Jake Peavy or Roy Halladay?
    Mark Loretta or Marcus Giles?
    Scott Linebrink or Tom Gordon?
    Tony Gwynn or Cal Ripken Jr.?
    Steve Finley or Brian Giles?
    Mark Sweeney or Mike Sweeney?
    Assuming everyone would be healthy.
    Marshall: MILSWANCAs?
    Ted
    : Wait, I can get this. Mothers I'd like to sleep with and never call again.
    Barney: Circle gets the square!

The 2074 MSL NL Gold Glove Recipient at Third Base.

MLB ERA
    1) What would be the reactions of radicals (sexists, racists, etc) if a woman or a minority is elected President in 2008? What are the odds you would give that an assasination attempt would happen?

2) In what year will we see a MLB or NFL team in Las Vegas?

3) You are interviewing a person to hire within your organization. You have screened this person's background and resume as much as you can before the interview, but we all know you never really know a person til you talk to them face to face. Everything looks good. Great credentials, good schooling, no complaints from former employers, sounded good on the phone, etc. He/she walks into the interview and you notice he/she has about 15 facial piercings, 4 visible tattoos, black fingernail polish, brash mannerisms ( meaning they don't sit or walk around like a normal professional does... you know.. like the punks you may see in a mall I guess). The position does not require that whomever is hired has to interact with anyone outside the company on a personal basis (phone conversations only occasionally, no face to face time). How would you approach this? Would you hire this person or not?
    Give Me a Bottle of Anything and a Glazed Donut, To Go....

Quote Originally Posted by Slyder
    no parents I have ever seen is THIS FREAKING STUPID.

AAA ERA

1.) Is this a Christmas Tree? Or a "holiday tree"?

2.) Would forcing people to call it a "holiday tree" be a violation of the First Amendment?

3.) Where in the Constitution or Bill of Rights is the phrase "Separation of Church and State"

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    1. Don't you think that there would be a lot less strife in the world if people were paid based on their intrinsic value to society, rather than some capitalistic notion of supply and demand?

2. Here's the situation: my father and mother are divorced and up until recently, I used to live with my father. One day, my father met this other woman, they fell in love with each other and eventually got married. So this new stepmother of mine also had a child from a previous relationship, a daughter who is 20. She's my stepsister, if I can call it that. She's got sensuous blond hair, big breasts, very nice eyes and a nice smile. Is it "wrong" for me to have the hots for her? She's not technically my sister-sister since we don't have the same parents and same blood...

3. If a tree falls in the woods and no one's there to hear it, does it make a sound?

RIP Cyan 2000 - 2017 Providence A's's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    1) Who would be on your dream MLB team? Any 25 players you want. The only rule is that you have to pick players for the position they play (i.e. you can't pick a closer to be a setup man or an OF that usually plays CF for LF).

2) What do you like the most about being in the military?

3) What do you like the least about being in the military?

The Clubhouse Co-Mod HuskerFan2002's Avatar
    AAA ERA
    1) What's your opinion on Christmas? Do you wish the holiday would occur once every three years?

2) Do you like to work under pressure when buying Christmas items?

3) What's your favorite Christmas food?

MLB ERA
    great questions, keep em comming
    LeagueTeamyearsRecordWild CardDivisionPennantsTitles
    MSLSan Diego Padres2034-20592,217-1,9951631
    TBLArizona Diamondbacks2005-20181,216-1,0531963
    TSSLSan Diego Padres2015-2021, 2024-20281,017-9280732
    TSSLTexas Rangers2029-2033396-4140000

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Only 7 people asking questions, sad. We're at Hot Seat #33 now, whenever we get to #40, I think that's enough for this thing.