Thread: Strike 3 Forums - Hot Seat Answers #32 - love_that_reefer

Future PGA Tour Golfer DirtyKash's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Strike 3 Forums - Hot Seat Answers #32 - love_that_reefer

love_that_reefer, your Hot Seat Questions have been asked here. You have 5 days to answer them and proceed to select the next person for the Hot Seat. Good luck.

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA
    Kingdom of Zito

1. Not going by what that actually did at that age, but taking into consideration what they have done in recent years and if we could do it all over again, what they might do at that age, who would you rather have as a 28 year old in his prime:
    Randy Johnson,
    Roger Clemens,
    Pedro Martinez,
    or
    Greg Maddux.
    And why?

2. What is currently the saddest/most pathetic baseball franchise?

3A. Why is Mitch Deadberg so damn popular? I mean, for the life of me, I just could never see it. Do you need to be stoned, or drunk, or other to really love the man?

3B. I'm askinf four cause this utterly important: Ya boy Willy lost out on the RoY honors, but do you see him having a better career than Ryan Howard, Jeff Francoeur, Zack Duke, or Rickie Weeks?
    1. Randy Johnson- Hard to find a dominant lefty who can pitch 245 innings 300 k's and has the nastiest slider ever.

2. The Royals hands down.

3a. Mitch was a rare breed. You don't have to be stoned or drunk to get him but maybe smart. He had a smart, original style to him which is a rarity in today's comedians with their recycled junk.

3b. I see Ryan Howard having a better career because he will have a longer career. He plays first base and will be a DH at the end of his career just like every other NL reject. Taveras could be the next Jerome Walton for all I know but I do know he had the better year in 2005 but chicks love the long ball and that's why Howard won

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA
    General

1.) Who is your active favorite Giant? Brave? (Guy whom you seen play)

2.) Why are you such an asshole sometimes?

3.) Describe TC in 5 or less words.
    1. The one and only Barry Bonds. Favorite Brave is John Smoltz now. The man can do it all.

2. I am an asshole because I have very little patience with people who don't know what they are talking about.

3. Don't know what TC is.

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA
    DirtyKash

1 - What is the most important thing that men should know about women? Explain in exactly 25 words.

2 - What is your stance on public toilets? Do you use them without fear or do you try to avoid them completely? If you do use them, do you cover the seat with a toilet seat protector? Do you smear toilet paper all around the seat? Or do you just sit your ass down on the cold seat and take a dump? Any fears that you might catch other people's "diseases"?

3 - Coffee. Are you a big coffee drinker? Do you stop in at every Starbucks you go by and get a cup? Or do you not drink coffee at all?
    1. All women are *****es and I mean every single one of them. The quicker you realize that, the better off you are. Be an asshole

2. Life is way too short to think about that crap. Take a shit or get off the pot. As long as there are no visible piss stains or pubic hairs, I am cool.

3. Not a fan of coffee. I do like hot chocolate.

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA
    Providence A's

1) What are your 3 favorite music artists / bands?

2) What would it take for you to believe that Barry Bonds used steroids?

3) If you could live in any time period in history, which period would you choose?
    1. The Grateful Dead, Led Zeppelin and Keller Williams. The Dead aren't the most profitable band for nothing, Led is never dead and Keller is one hell of a guitar player. Have yet to hear a man play like him.

2. Proof for starters and I am talking concrete. Have yet to see any. Same goes for all others.

3. I would have to choose the late 60's-early 70's. The music was ****ing nuts and the weed was cheap. A lot of shitty politics like we have now but the music actually meant something and spoke out about it. It was just a much more free time period and a lot less high tech.

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA
    Huskerfan2002

1) What's your favorite type of toothpaste?

2) How many rolls of toliet paper do you buy at the store?

3) Is it really worth it to take a shower before you go into a swimming pool?
    1. Don't really have one. I try something new everytime I go out. Same with shampoo and soap.

2. 36 rolls

3. Showering before swimming is dumber than getting out of the shower to piss.

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA
    awfullspellare

What is your favorite TV show?

What college are you wanting to attend/do attend/did attend?

What empire would you like to live in at any point in time?
    1. It's a tie. The Family Guy or South Park. Both shows push the lines of bad taste and I love that shit.

2. I attended Mineral Area College for one year on a baseball scholarship but hurt my shoulder so I could never play again. MAC was featured in the movie "Hoop Dreams" and my coach was a Giants scout.

3. I wouldn't really want to live in any empire. I am not a fan of the history before 1750. So I guess any empire from then on would suit me just fine.

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA
    777rak

Will the NL West be improved next year? Who do you think will win it?
    The NL West has only to go up as it can't get much worse. If Bonds plays 120 games and the Giants find a starter, its the Giants. The almost won it in 05 with a very shitty squad due to injuries.

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA
    redsrbetter

If you could create a new candybar that would change the face of fat people forever, what would be the ingredients?

If you had a newborn baby boy. How would you go about trying to get him interested in baseball?

When somebody sneezes, do you say "Bless you," "God bless you," or nothing at all?
    1. I would take the marshmallows from Lucky Charms and put peanut butter on them with a chocolate coating with some nuget mixed in.

2. I wouldn't do much at all. My dad was a coach and a scout but didn't pressure me into playing. I just adopted his love for the game by just watching him and being around him. I will do the same.

3. I try and say "you are sooo good looking" as it was a joke on Seinfeld.

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA
    Lynch

1) So tell us really ... how much to you love that reefer?

2) It's your last day on earth (for whatever reason), you have enough time to listen to on CD. What CD would you like to listen to?

3) Who the hell is this: http://www.strike3forums.com/forums...line=1127709294
    1. I love reefer a lot. I abuse it but then again I don't. I am not one for just sitting around stoned all day, I actually do stuff. I read almost everything on baseball you can find and get out and enjoy the day. Everyone needs a release from reality or else they flip out and get stressed. I don't get stressed and this is a guy who ran a business into the ground

2. It would have to a burned CD i got from a friend of Led Zeppelin live. You can't find it in any stores but it is truly heaven.

3. He was Mitch Hedberg, a very funny, original comedian who past away this year.

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA
    Realmofo

1) Who are/were your favorite chatters from the Yahoo MLB:1 room?

2) Whom would you rather have in his prime: Larry Bird or Magic Johnson?
    1. My favorite one to actually chat with was mscool. One who knew what he was talking about and did his homework-giantsfan. I cannot stand that place any longer as it is just a bunch of idiots. People I hated were Hoss and WhitesoxTom as they were always wrong but backed each other's arguments up. It was great to prove them wrong time and time again

2. Impossible to answer since they were the 80's and both were so clutch. But I was a huge Magic fan so I will go with him.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Thanks for your answers, reefer. Care to select the next Hot Seat participant?

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyKash
    Thanks for your answers, reefer. Care to select the next Hot Seat participant?