Thread: Strike 3 Forums - Hot Seat Answers #31 - realmofotalk

Future PGA Tour Golfer DirtyKash's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Strike 3 Forums - Hot Seat Answers #31 - realmofotalk

realmofotalk, your Hot Seat Questions have been asked here. You have 5 days to answer them and proceed to select the next person for the Hot Seat. Good luck.

Furcals Designated Driver realmofotalk's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by redsrbetter
    What would you do if you were walking down the street and you saw Osama Bin Laden standing acroos the street from you and he was all alone?
    Due to Bush's connections with the bin Laden family, John Roberts would literally throw my ass in prison if I took a shot at Osama, so if I saw Osama across the street from me, I'll give a call to Kiefer Sutherland. No one ****s with Kiefer Sutherland.

How many Dodger fans will join S3F next season?
    Maybe a few will join, but I think there's a better chance that they will stick around in a Dodger game for 9 innings than they becoming a regular here.

If you had one more hour in the day every day, what would you do with that hour?
    Sleep, because I don't have enough of that.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Providence A's
    1) Fight for love or love to fight?

2) A shot in the arm or a shot in the head?

3) Is anybody really happy or is it just the alcohol?
    1) Love to fight, if you're fighting for love, you are either having an affair with a girl who is already taken or you are being cheated on.

2) A shot in the arm, unless you're Kurt Cobain.

3) It is just the alcohol. The one and only happy hour.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by love that reefer
    1. Do you think Julia Roberts is hot?

2. Who is your favorite Dodger of all time?

3. Where is the weirdest place you have masterbated?
    1. Julia is one of hottest women around but her movies spoil it for me.

2. Mike Piazza, only because he was the biggest superstar on the Dodgers in my generation. Otherwise, Juan Marichal with his two awful starts as a Dodger is right up there because he finished his baseball career as a Dodger.

3. In my dreams/nightmares. I'd say it's weird to satisfy yourself there and lose your soldiers in the real world.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    I just choked on my dew on reefer;s third question.
    Marshall: MILSWANCAs?
    Ted
    : Wait, I can get this. Mothers I'd like to sleep with and never call again.
    Barney: Circle gets the square!

The 2074 MSL NL Gold Glove Recipient at Third Base.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Igor Larianov
    1.) What does my Personal Title mean? Pretty simple Latin...

2.) Do you like Tootsie Rolls? If not, explain why.

3.) Apple or Microsoft?
    1.) "But deliver us from evil." Dominatio per malum?

2.) Tootsie Rolls are good stuff if you have a bag of them and you just ran out of Lays, Chips Ahoy, Oreos, and Cheeze-It crackers. Tootsie Rolls are still around because M&M/Mars and Hershey's still have not found a way to sell their regular-sized candy bars in packs in grocery stores.

3.) Microsoft, after seeing that I-Mac commercial spoof, of which the link is posted somewhere in The Clubhouse section.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom of Zeroeue
    1. What is your real first name? Ok, if it's embarrassing, what you go by is foine.

2. What is your dream job and why?

3. Goalie in the NHL, quarterback in the NFL, closer in MLB, or Mission's personal slave, which would you rather be?
    1. John, but if I could be like Mike..

2. Since it's all dreams and potion spell talk, I say sports agent. The phone book sized profiles of the players would be a pain to write, but Rosenhaus, Boras, and Falk have grabbed the NFL, MLB, and NBA by the cajones.

3. Quarterback of the NFL, specifically of the New York Giants, so I can be General's overpaid whiny lover boy.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DiamondDave
    1) What are your limits of what is worth fighting for and what is not? (This could mean personal, or national, or whatever, you decide)
    If it's something that hits close to home, then it is worth fighting for. If what you fight for is part of an agenda belonging to people who couldn't give a damn who you are, then it is better to let them fight, i.e. let the war hawk politicians fight the wars.

2) If some of the greatest musicians in rock history suddenly came back from the dead (Jim Morrison, Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin, etc) what do you think they would have to say about the nature of the music that populates the top of the charts today?
    Like most old-timers, they would say the music today is garbage and the industry is a shell of its former self, as is the case throughout the world. Even pop music isn't what it used to be.

3) If organ farming were a legal practice (use of clones, other people, fetal tissue, etc), and you were terminally ill, would you tell your doctors to use such a practice to save your life?
    Yes, even if there was the guilt of being selfish, that would be the doctors' advice at that stage, anyway.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyKash
    1- Explain to me in exactly 25 words why you enjoy sports?
    Shaq and Bryant led the Lakers to three consecutive NBA championships and brought excitement back to Laker fans. Our message to the Dodgers: start winning!

2- According to you, which Ohio-based National League baseball team has the most annoying fans?
    The Reds, but it is a tough selection with so many annoying fans from the many other Ohio-based National League baseball teams.

3- Is your name supposed to be "Real Mofo Talk" or did you mean for it to be "Realm Of Talk" but accidentally put an extra 'o' in there?
    What Zito said, from the MadTV skit "Real M***** F****** Talk."

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Porter
    How many more times will you lose in TFL this season?
    Twice, to you in the regular season and to Mod in the 2nd round.

Quote Originally Posted by Porter
    Catches, Yards and TD's by Steve Smith?
    None, Steve Smith played basketball and retired before this season. Great free throw shooter.

How will the S3L NL West finish?
    1) Arizona--Could run away with the division with a run like 2007 Dodgers in SBSL.
    2) Colorado--Tempting to place the Rockies (2-7) at 4th, but give them the benefit of the doubt.
    3) San Diego--MF87 can't catch a break in sim leagues.
    4) San Francisco--Even if the Giants all play up to their contracts, the Giants have payroll problems like the Niners.
    5) Los Angeles--Dam clearly wants to rebuild. Half his lineup isn't filled.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Due to the lack of options and the likelihood that sim league non-posters won't answer anything that isn't in a GM check-in thread, the next Hot Seat victim is love that reefer.

Good shit, mofo.
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

Future PGA Tour Golfer DirtyKash's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Ahaha, good stuff, I had to count the words in his first answer to my questions to make sure he got it right.