Thread: Strike 3 Forums - Hot Seat Answers #21 - bipster

The Clubhouse Co-Mod HuskerFan2002's Avatar
    AAA ERA

Strike 3 Forums - Hot Seat Answers #21 - bipster

bipster, your Hot Seat Questions:

http://strike3forums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5403

You have a few days to answer them in this thread and proceed to pick the next Hot Seat Victim. Thank you.

Richmond, VA......finally a man with a home
    MLB ERA
    Generalissimo:

1.) What's the most beer you've ever drunk? The most beer I have ever drank was just a few weeks ago and a friends bachelor party. We were in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina and drank beer from 8:30am to 2:30am, in those 18 hours of beer drinking it was estimated by others around that I had 27 beers (surrounded by a couple of shots) and was still standing. I even managed to wake up the next (mid)morning without a hangover.

2.) What is your dream car (pics please)?
    click here

3.) Who is the finest looking woman on the planet?
    She Kills Me

Kingdom of Zito:
    1. Sticking with beer question, when's the first time(age wise) you drank a full can/or bottle of beer? I was 16, but didn't become a "real" drinker until I joined a Fraternity (Pi Kappa Alpha) at the University of Kentucky. I once had a stretch of 33 straight days of consuming alcoholic beverages to the point of at least catching a buzz.

2. What is the one single baseball moment that is always, unquestionably at the top of your list.The one moment that always gave me the most chills was watching Pete Rose get the hit record. The one moment that causes me the most pain to this day is when Christian Laettner hit a game winning buzzer beating turnaround jumper to beat the Wildcats in the best game in college history. I hate this man.

3. Do you get your hard on for the s3 Statboy?
    umm, no. Mine comes from the 3rd question that the General asked me. Along with many other fine looking women, she just leads the pack.

Ghettochild:
    1) i've had atleast 25 shots and i was still aware of my surroundings...whats the most liqour you've ever had? The most liquor I have drank was on one of two occassions. The first was on a canoe trip on the White River in Arkansas. I managed to drink a whole liter of vodka by myself and was aware of my surroundings until I passed out and slept for 16 hours. I wasn't real sure where I was when I woke up, but I remembered every story that was told to me on the following day. The other time I can remember mixing 13 airplane bottle shots amongst a margarita night. On the other hand there are plenty of times that I have drank far less and acted far crazier.

2) which do you perfer better? liqour or beer? Whichever is in my hand at the time.

3) and lastly...how do you like your skyline? I am relatively boring and prefer the Classic 3-way. Click here

Redsrbetter:
    1) Will I ever beat you in ATH? I suspect that you will as the money I have been sending the General is starting to run out.

2) How is it that you are such a good luck charm? I wish I could explain it like most of you wish I could. Whenever I sit down and watch a game beginning to end and post a thread I would say that the Reds have won at least 90% (maybe more) of the games. Converseley, everytime I seem to go and watch the Reds in person they win about 10% of the time so it all weighs out in the end.

3) where do you see this site at 1 year from now? With all the great moderators on here, the sky is definitely the limit for this site. There should be no cap to where this site will end up. It will always be evolving and ever growing more and more.

Realmofotalk:
    1) Do you believe the Warren Commission was a cover up? It absolutely was, there was more than 1 shooter in that assassination. There is no way possible that some of the bullet wounds could come from the same place in that short amount of time.

2) Are you a transplanted Reds fan in St. Louis?
    I have always been a Reds fan, my father grew up in Northern Kentucky and was always a huge fan. In fact nearly had a chance to play for the Reds and Pirates before declining and deciding to play college basketball. I was born in 1975, and got to here from pops all about the Big Red Machine. There has never been any other team in my mind. No matter where I live, the Reds will always be the best. I do live in St Louis for now, but am soon moving to Ft Myers, FL and will be pretty close to the Reds spring training site. Definitely looking forward to it.

3) And finally, my own Russell Crowe question: Whom would you rather have the hots for, CrazyEights or Providence A's? Since you are asking me, I guess I will go with Crazy...only because I have dealt with him more although I still don't know him. Besides, I don't want to be thrown out of his league for not picking him. If you really want to know who I'd rather pick, please revert back to Generals 3rd question.

Ghettochild, hit 'em up

MLB ERA
    great answers
    i'm scraped and sober but there's no one listening
    [myspace][podcast (10/13)][article]

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA
    good answers bipster!