Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hot Seat Answers #65- hot_corner_gurl

Future PGA Tour Golfer DirtyKash's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Re: Hot Seat Answers #65- hot_corner_gurl

Excellent answers so far!

painting the roses red. hot_corner_gurl's Avatar
    San Francisco (technically not, but close enough)
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Okie dokie so I'm a few days overdue on finishing these questions (not that you care), so I'll try to wrap them up now. Ok? Ok.

MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom_of_Zito View Post
    I object, I do not harass people.
    I object your objection
    Quote Originally Posted by missionhockey21 View Post
    Life: Its gots to be funky.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

DirtyKash

1. Is Point Break the best surfing movie of all-time? Or is it Blue Crush? Which is better?

2. Who are the 5 hottest women in the world, in your opinion? And what makes each woman so sexy?

3. Relationship age differences: If a 31-year old guy and an 18-year old girl who really really really love each other get married, is it scary, freaky, romantic and/or gross? What is the largest acceptable age gap between husband and wife before it becomes, just, ewwwwwww...?

Oooh a toughie. Honestly, Point Break was the better surfing movie, but if you factor in my feminist bias (plus the fact that I've met Sanoe Lake in real life. One helluva surfer if you ask me), then it's Blue Crush.

The five hottest women in the world in my opinion? Ok... here they are (in no particular order, for reasons already stated):
    Heidi Klum - that woman can do it all. Model, raise a family, and look like a million bucks all at the same time. Plus she's married to a guy who's name is Seal... does it get any cooler than that?
    Billie Piper - the British accent is extremely cool, plus she gets to travel with the hottest time lord alive in a little thing called a TARDIS
    Leighton Meester - two words: Chace Crawford
    American Fererra - I love her confidence in herself; it's not like she's cocky or arrogant, it seems like real confidence. Plus I like her smile.
    Megan Fox - she's the kinda chick who seems like she can hold her own (like me mwahaha). She seems tough and real; not someone who beats about the bush (plus she gets to star in a movie with a guy named Shia LeBeouf)

And yes, I realize I chose half the women for the guys that they're involved with. That's really all I care about. Screw the women, just give me the guy.

First off, kudos to you for taking that from my blog entry. Second, I think that the 13 year difference is a little much, seeing that 1) that makes the guy in question only 10 years younger than my parents and 2) there are much hotter guys closer to my age *cough* Zac Efron *cough* IMO, max would be maybe five or six years max unless there was really something there. Otherwise it would just be too weird for me personally.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Robert DeNiro

1) You talkin' to me?
    2) You talkin' to me?
    3) You talkin' to me?
    No.

No.

And no. I don't talk to strangers.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

ljshorty89

1) Favortie Oakland A?

2) Favorite and least favorite poster on S3F?

3) Tell us your favorite surfing story.
    Ryan Sweeney. No explanation needed.

Eh, least fave poster? Don't really have one... each poster here has their downfalls (myself included). Fave poster? Hardy_Blonde. Care to guess why?

Do I have to pick just one? Seriously, that's like asking me to chose my fave candy (or my fave poster here *cough cough* jkjk). I remember one time in particular when I was surfing at Mavericks with a few friends (don't ask me who's dumb ass idea it was to do that, just deal). I was prolly 15 or so at the time. That day there was a thermocline in the water and the top 15 feet were clear with 20 feet very murky and bottom 5-10 feet clear. I wasn't really paying attention to the waves, and one snuck up behind me and caught me by surprise. Two waves passed before I was able to surface. TWO WAVES! You'd think that I would have gotten the message that it was a bad day to surf, but whatever. I was very naive back then. Anyways, I was tossed around pretty bad in the surf and got some bad burns by the sand. I has scrapes all over my arm that were bleeding pretty bad, but silly 'ol me I decided to stay in the water. A few seconds later I felt a "whoosh" while lying on my board. I then felt another "whoosh" and realized that that "whoosh" was not a wave or an undertow. There was this murky thing in the water but I just thought it was a seal or something. As the figure got closer it rotated on its side and I could see a lateral line and an eye and hella teeth. It was a great white, maybe 15ft or so. A ****ING GREAT WHITE SHARK! The "whoosh" was the swish of the tail underwater. The thing could see that I was looking at it and I turned toward it and it veered off to the side, cutting me off toward shore and then turned sidways and the toward me head on. I guess I was the one who looked like a seal, bleeding arm and all. I was scared as hell to say the least. One of my friends punched the shark in it's nose, which just pissed it off even more. But we didn't know that at the time, so we just kept punching it while trying to move towards the shore. My one friend tried to punch it right in the eye but missed and ended up getting his last three fingers bit off. I guess the shark didn't like the taste of my friend or something, because it disappeared while we hightailed it to shore. They closed down the beach for weeks. Some poachers ended up catching the shark, which was not what I wanted to happen, but things like that are out of my control. Sorry for the longness of the story. Didn't mean to write a novel, but you asked for it, and you got it.

MLB ERA

Jesus christ, that's a really interesting story. What ever happened to your friends' fingers? Did he recover them or does he have a few less fingers now?

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

HollywoodLeo

1. Do you think the Matt Holiday trade is a win for the A's if they let him walk at the end of the year and get 2 draft picks for compensation via the free agency draft compensation policy?

2. Do you think Billy Beane will ever accomplish the final goal of winning a World Series with his "money ball" strategy? And, if so, do you think him having accomplished it will put an end to all the naysayers?

3. Which of the "big 3" (Mulder, Hudson, Zito) would you like to have back now? Let's assume whomever you choose would be perfectly healthy for the entire season.
    I guess it would be. I was excited when we first acquired him. Obviously he's not the be all end all, but I'm sure he'll be more of a help than a hindrance. So I'm hoping that in the long run it'd be a win and sure it'd be nice to have those draft picks and as you can tell I have no idea what the hell I'm saying so I'll just stop and say yes.

I think he will eventually. With the exception of last year (and maybe the year prior), we've been a very consistent team. Our worst enemy has always been ourselves (ie-injuries). He's put us in a position to win almost every year. I think it's just a matter of a few years before his strategy really pays off. And no, I don't think it'd be the end to all naysayers. Sure, it might shut them up for a while, but knowing how Oakland fans are, they'd be back at it sooner rather than later.

Well, as we've seen, perfectly healthy doesn't necessarily mean that they guy will pitch well. Idk, as much as I'd like to have Mulder back, I'd have to go with Huddy for right now. Why? Not sure, just a gut feeling tells me he's the right guy.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Anyone wanna go next (prefferably someone who hasn't gone yet or in a while)? Yay? Nay?

MLB ERA

I'll go next if no one wants to

I haven't done it in a while

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NYgiantsfan5689 View Post
    Jesus christ, that's a really interesting story. What ever happened to your friends' fingers? Did he recover them or does he have a few less fingers now?
    No, he's missing his full index and middle fingers as well as half his ring finger on his left hand. Obviously he can't really do much with a crippled hand like that, but better your hand than your arm or your leg or you life.

MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by NYgiantsfan5689 View Post
    I'll go next if no one wants to

I haven't done it in a while
    henks expressed interest earlier tonight in the thread DK bumped and he's never been on it.
    LeagueTeamyearsRecordWild CardDivisionPennantsTitles
    MSLSan Diego Padres2034-20592,217-1,9951631
    TBLArizona Diamondbacks2005-20181,216-1,0531963
    TSSLSan Diego Padres2015-2021, 2024-20281,017-9280732
    TSSLTexas Rangers2029-2033396-4140000

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodLeo View Post
    henks expressed interest earlier tonight in the thread DK bumped and he's never been on it.
    So then... I nominate henks?

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Never mind, beat me to it.

MLB ERA

I got the impression you was leaving it up for grabs with your post and possibly jumped the gun.

I apologize if I mistook the intent of your post.
    LeagueTeamyearsRecordWild CardDivisionPennantsTitles
    MSLSan Diego Padres2034-20592,217-1,9951631
    TBLArizona Diamondbacks2005-20181,216-1,0531963
    TSSLSan Diego Padres2015-2021, 2024-20281,017-9280732
    TSSLTexas Rangers2029-2033396-4140000

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast