Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hot Seat Answers #65- hot_corner_gurl

painting the roses red. hot_corner_gurl's Avatar
    San Francisco (technically not, but close enough)
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Re: Hot Seat Answers #65- hot_corner_gurl

NYgiantsfan5689

1) Does Arnold Schwarzenegger's voice ever get annoying? Do you know how to spell his last name by heart now or do you still have to look it up?

2) Tell us your proudest or funniest college hook-up moment.

3) Would you want a guinea-saurus-rex as a pet? Why or why not?

OH MY GOD you don't even know how much his voice pisses me off. It's like he inhaled a combo of helium and sulfur hexafluoride with a touch of Austrian and BAM out came his voice. And duh I always have to look up his name whenever I need to spell it. I'm really good at grammar and spelling and stuff, but I'm no Leo.

Sorry to disappoint, but I really don't have any funny hook-up stories. SF State isn't exactly the most exciting college on the planet, and the whole social scene really isn't my thing. Plus it doesn't help when practically all of the good-looking and classy guys at your school are gay (no offense). What can I say? That's what you get for living in San Fran.

I would totally love to have that guinea-saurus-rex-thing as a pet. It could live in the little village I built out of Legoes that I have in the back of my closet and be friends with all the dust bunnies. Plus it'd annoy the hell out of my roomie.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Ok sorry that's it for now I am so dead and so tired and so hungover the words I'm typing are all kinda bluring together. Wild.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by hot_corner_gurl View Post
    Dry1313

Ok, so first off (and most importantly), I'd kill you. Clearly you're a psychotic sociopath and I'd probably be saving millions if I killed you first. Plus we'd have a surplus of alcohol with you dead so my friends will finally stop complaining about how expensive it is. Second, I'd slap NYGF because he just seems to have it coming for him. I swear man you wouldn't last 5 minutes in California before you got your ass kicked. So I'd be doing him a service too. Which, if my deductive reasoning proves correct (which it should, seeing that I'm in stats right now), would leave KOZ. No comment.
    2003 Hybrid World Champion (115-47 reg season, 11-4 playoffs)

TBL: Anaheim Angels 2006-present (238-244 regular season, 1 division title)
    MSL: St Louis Cardinals 2013-present (2734-2936 regular season, 5 division titles, 2 championships)
    TSSL: Seattle Mariners 2006-2029, Pittsburgh Pirates 2030-present (209-277, 5 division titles w/SEA, 1 championship w/SEA)

MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by hot_corner_gurl View Post
    Ok, so first off (and most importantly), I'd kill you. Clearly you're a psychotic sociopath and I'd probably be saving millions if I killed you first. Plus we'd have a surplus of alcohol with you dead so my friends will finally stop complaining about how expensive it is. Second, I'd slap NYGF because he just seems to have it coming for him. I swear man you wouldn't last 5 minutes in California before you got your ass kicked. So I'd be doing him a service too. Which, if my deductive reasoning proves correct (which it should, seeing that I'm in stats right now), would leave KOZ. No comment.
    I really, honestly can't figure out whether I want to cry, stomp around in a fit of rage, or run to California and prove you wrong. I think I'm doing a combination of all 3......

Do I really give off those vibes??
    Quote Originally Posted by missionhockey21 View Post
    Life: Its gots to be funky.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

All that really matters is, I avoided death and being slapped.
    Marshall: MILSWANCAs?
    Ted
    : Wait, I can get this. Mothers I'd like to sleep with and never call again.
    Barney: Circle gets the square!

The 2074 MSL NL Gold Glove Recipient at Third Base.

Future PGA Tour Golfer DirtyKash's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Althought she didn't say that she wouldn't marry you, so it's not a total diss...

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

I'd rather live and be a no comment than die or be ***** slapped. But the good news is, she ranked you changing your name pretty high.
    Ted

Future PGA Tour Golfer DirtyKash's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom_of_Zito View Post
    But the good news is, she ranked you changing your name pretty high.
    This is factually correct. However, that's just because it's above surfing being banned (understandable why she would hate this), San Fran winning the World Series (also understandable), and me being deleted (name change supercedes this). But Oakland releasing Chavez... that's debatable.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Paging Dr. B.S.
    Ted

Going For It

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

You can't BS a BSer.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

What if the BS'er BS's someone who's not full of BS but nonetheless BS's?
    Ted

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NYgiantsfan5689 View Post
    I really, honestly can't figure out whether I want to cry, stomp around in a fit of rage, or run to California and prove you wrong. I think I'm doing a combination of all 3......

Do I really give off those vibes??
    Be my guest. Prove me wrong.

And yeah no, you sorta kinda give off those vibes. It's just you have to watch what you say sometimes, because the people over here are absolutely ruthless. It's like being harassed by Zito, but x100... people here are so easily offended and feel the need to either a) retaliate or b) prove you wrong. So yeah, that's kinda why.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Al Pacino

1. What's... a fascinating place you've been to... that you would suggest to others... and why?

2. I've been around seemingly forever... and I just can't understand today's fashion for female celebrities... it used to be simple back in the day... now it's all about the smallest possible pieces of clothes.. gigantic jewelry...and jeans around the ankles.. what's the deal here, Lady? WHY DO YOUNG WOMEN RESORT TO SUCH MEASURES WHEN THEY ARE NOT PROSTITUTES???? ...I'd ask Dry1313 for fashion tips.. but you're slightly more... feminine.

3. Have you seen.. a lot of new movies for 2008? If so... what are your top five.. choices? If you haven't.. what are your five favorite films of all time? AND IF YOU HAVE A FAVORITE AL PACINO MOVIE.. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE MOVIE.. WITH ME IN IT? Thanks.. and do try to have a fantastic day
    Is this even a question? Kauai hands down. It's really the greatest place on earth. It's so chill, the environment is great, and the surf is to die for. Anyone who hasn't gone there is really missing out. I suggest that you buy your plane ticket and book your reservations now.

You know what, I really have no idea either. I guess we're just so used to playing dress up (or lack there of) and kinda lost track of what was dress up clothes and what wasn't. I'm no fashionista, so you're kinda asking the wrong person.

Heh, the only movie that I can remember seeing this year was The Dark Knight, and that definitely makes my top 5 list, which happens to be as follows (no particular order as I suffer from indecision):
    The Dark Knight
    10 Things I Hate About You
    Monty Python and the Holy Grail
    Wayne's World
    High School Musical (cue impertinent remarks...)

As for movies with you in it, I don't think I can narrow it down to just one. And I hope you have a fantastic day too.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

I object, I do not harass people.
    Ted

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Foster

1. Is Oakland as bad as we think it is? Cause at the moment I'am thinking it ranks behind Foster City as one of the Bay areas worst. So prove me wrong.

2. I just saw Role Models tonight, great funny movie. So who is your "Big" when you were a "little"?

3. In all of sports, whats your favourite team name and why?
    Psh, I'm not going to even bother trying to prove you wrong. Yes, Oakland really is as bad as everyone thinks it is. It's a messy city with a bad rap, which doesn't help at all. It just has a lot of issues going on from within, although not nearly as much as here in San Fran.

In all seriousness, my oldest brother has always been my hero. I've been through some pretty crazy shit over my life, and I was lucky enough to have him there by my side every step of the way, even when I thought I was all alone. He was always there for me, and I wish that there was something that I could do to repay him.

Oakland Athletics, hands down. The only real sports I follow are baseball and surfing, but surfing doesn't really have teams. Well, technically they do, but that's only for sponsorships and promoting and stuff. So it's pretty definite. Oakland A's ftw.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast