Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hot Seat Answers #62 - banter

MLB ERA

Hot Seat Answers #62 - banter

banter, your Hot Seat questions have been asked in this thread. You have up to 7 days in which to answer these questions, should you choose to do so. Once you have done that, please select the next Hot Seat participant. Thank you for participating. The next Hot Seat (#63) will begin on Wednesday, September 3rd, or when you're done answering, whichever comes first.
    LeagueTeamyearsRecordWild CardDivisionPennantsTitles
    MSLSan Diego Padres2034-20592,217-1,9951631
    TBLArizona Diamondbacks2005-20181,216-1,0531963
    TSSLSan Diego Padres2015-2021, 2024-20281,017-9280732
    TSSLTexas Rangers2029-2033396-4140000

Rookie
    Rookie ERA

Re: Hot Seat Answers #62 - banter

1) Why wouldn't you let me sell my system to get the #1 pick so I could get McKnight?

Well, the main reason I did not take your whole farm team is the fact they are not that spectacular. Second when I told you that I would think about trading my pick I told you I needed pitching and none of your offers involved a pitcher. Therefore to sum up this question, your trades blew so hard it was almost comical.

2) If you could be the owner of any sports team, which team would it be and why?

Well im torn between two teams... It would either be The Dallas Cowboys because there the greatest sports franchise in the world and my favorite team. The second Choice would have to be the Columbus Bluejackets because, I love hockey and I would love to bring a Stanley cup to my hometown of C-Bus. To be honest it would be nice to bring home a championship to the state of Ohio. If it weren't for the 2003 buckeyes it would be almost 20 years ( Reds in 1990) since Ohio has won anything noteworthy.

3) When do you think you will win your first Sim League Division Crown?

In 2 more seasons with the Seattle Mariners in SBSL. I have the ability to win this season in TSSL with Baltimore but I think my inexperience to OOTP will hinder my chances.

Official Strike 3 Forums NIT Champion 2008

Future PGA Tour Golfer DirtyKash's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by Banter View Post
    1) Why wouldn't you let me sell my system to get the #1 pick so I could get McKnight?
    Second when I told you that I would think about trading my pick I told you I needed pitching and none of your offers involved a pitcher. Therefore to sum up this question, your trades blew so hard it was almost comical.
    hmm thats funny i thought myette was a SP...thats what it says on my prospect list... *shrug* guess you are more green than I thought
    LeagueTeamDivision TitlesWild CardWS WinsYears as GM
    MSLSeattle0001

Seattle GM since July 2065
    Royals GM since January 2005

Oakland GM in MSL History
    3 Division Titles (4 Wild Card Berths) 1 World Series

RIP TBSL Los Angeles Angels 2012 WS Champs

MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyKash View Post
    one of the greatest moments in my giants fanhood. +rep for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by missionhockey21 View Post
    Life: Its gots to be funky.

MLB ERA

LeagueTeamyearsRecordWild CardDivisionPennantsTitles
    MSLSan Diego Padres2034-20592,217-1,9951631
    TBLArizona Diamondbacks2005-20181,216-1,0531963
    TSSLSan Diego Padres2015-2021, 2024-20281,017-9280732
    TSSLTexas Rangers2029-2033396-4140000

MLB ERA

I <3 you guys here's another one for good luck

Quote Originally Posted by missionhockey21 View Post
    Life: Its gots to be funky.

Rookie
    Rookie ERA

Jealousy

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cjkalt View Post
    hmm thats funny i thought myette was a SP...thats what it says on my prospect list... *shrug* guess you are more green than I thought
    You have about 25 deals that were failed, hotshot.
    Marshall: MILSWANCAs?
    Ted
    : Wait, I can get this. Mothers I'd like to sleep with and never call again.
    Barney: Circle gets the square!

The 2074 MSL NL Gold Glove Recipient at Third Base.

Rookie
    Rookie ERA

Sorry guys my Life has been quite crazy and I haven't had time to get on here and post so my answers will be short and sweet.

2. Edwin Encarnacion, will he be more Troy Glaus (career success) or more Sean Burroughs (a bust)? And what is your honest opinion of Adam Dunn?

Im going to have to say he will be more like a Troy Glause because hes a very talented player and still young. His downfall right now is his inconsistency. Edwin ( yeah were on a first name basis) shows a week or so of greatness than he sinks back into his realm of under performing. He has the ability to be this great third basemen but he has to do it within the next two years because the Reds now like to trade players who are in there late twenties. Edwin is one of my favorite reds and I honestly think if they get the right guys in there to teach him and mentor him more he will become a force to be reckoned with.

As for Adam Dunn, I love the big ugly donkey. I have his 80's night bobble head still on the desk and I believe it was the wrong decision to trade him. I think they should have got rid of Patterson instead.

3. Should the Olympics, both summer and winter, simply stay in North America? And should it be changed from every four years to two years?

Im trying to think of a lengthy way to answer this question but I cant.... No, No, and No. I would like to see Curling on ESPN more often. That shits the bomb yo. Winter Olympics are sooooo much more entertaining than the Summer ones. They could move diving, tennis, womans volleyball and Shawn Johnson and "Nastia (as I liek to call her) Luken over to the winter olympics and I would never watch the summer ones again.

Rookie
    Rookie ERA

1. What's your least favorite thing about CJ?

Well I Think it would be his Idea of what a good trade is. He claimed in TSSL that i needed a CF than offers me an Older and worse CF than I already had. I also don't like the fact he goes to Notre Dame. I dislike that football team for the main reason that my ex asshole teammate Brady Quinn went there. The guy is the epitome of Douche. I cant stand him or the fact hes in subway commercials without ever playing a down last year. Brady Quinn makes me angry and that all I have to say about that( I thought I would work in a quote from my favorite movie.)

2. If you were a gymnast, what would be your favorite and least favorite event, and why?

I don't really know what any of the events are called. I was too busy watching the girls in tight little uniforms. I guess the rhythmic gymnastics would be my least favorite, Because they are boring in my opinion. I think my favorite event would be wherever I could watch Shawn Johnson. Actually I don't want to be a gymnast, I just want to be the Balance beem .

3. What's your favorite kind of cheese? Explain.

Sharp Chedder. Its yellow, Sharp and flat out delicious on crackers! Need I say more? Ok i will because its good on... crackers,sammiches, chicken, vegetables, nacho's, fries, potato wedges, buffalo chips, cheese coneys, potato skins, baked potatoes, and or I could just eat it plain

Future PGA Tour Golfer DirtyKash's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Banter View Post
    Actually I don't want to be a gymnast, I just want to be the Balance beem
    You are a strange kid.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

I feel so creeped out now. GF has competition.
    Marshall: MILSWANCAs?
    Ted
    : Wait, I can get this. Mothers I'd like to sleep with and never call again.
    Barney: Circle gets the square!

The 2074 MSL NL Gold Glove Recipient at Third Base.

Rookie
    Rookie ERA

1.If, in a baseball game, the batter hits a ball splitting it right down the center with half the ball flying out of the park and the other half being caught, what is the final ruling (in your opinion)?

Well its only a Home run if your name is Roy Hobbs. If not here is the result. First the umpires must check instant replay and determine weather or not the part that went out of the park was more than half, because if it were 51% ball it would be a home run, But if it were 49% ball it would be an out. Now you ask but Banter what if it were 50-50, well then the result is obvious...it would be a Do Over.

2. If Jimmy cracks corn and no one cares, then why is there a song about him?

Because its obliviously a metaphor for masturbation, therefore when jimmy cracks corn nobody should care, because if they do....they are into some freaky deaky Dutch shit.

3. You're in college right? Right. So what's been your favorite part thus far?

Well I enjoy alot of it. I love Parties, especially parties thrown by my fraternity. Delta Tau Delta plays a large role in my college career since I hold a position on our Exec Board. I also enjoy the abundance of females that walk around campus, but I wont go into detail because I dont want to keep out Zito and Kash anymore. I really like the Football games and the College atmosphere, also I enjoy partying and being completely stupid!

Rookie
    Rookie ERA

1. You say you're going to have a gay S3F romance with "giantsfan" do you mean NYGiantsFan or Giantsfanatic? Or would you prefer a 3-some?

Nope sorry to get your hopes up, but I only have relations with One male at a time. Its not that im not capable of two men at once, I mean don't get me wrong if it were Girls id be all over it, but 2 dudes just insnt cool. Im kinda grossed out at the fact you asked this question and that I justified it with a response.

2. If you had to choose between 100 grand or a Reds World Series title what's your choice?

Easy...100 grand. The Yankees or BoSox can have another series ring, but would there fans be 100,000 ritcher? I think not. I could do alot with that money...like buy lots of fancy stuff I don't need like a Virtual Boy or Step by Step on DVD.

3. If you could live one day (24 hours) without any consequences for anything you do that day what would you do? (Think Groundhog Day, the Bill Murray movie)

There would be so many things that I would do. Im not sure if I could answer that because One day I could go kill some people and the next day I could go eat myself to death at a Chinese food buffet. I could Streak at a Reds game or I could do absolutely nothing. I guess the best thing to say to this question would be Ned! Rierson? you know needle nose Ned, Ned the head....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast