Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hot Seat Answers #61 - cjkalt

MLB ERA

Re: Hot Seat Answers #61 - cjkalt

Browntown99's Questions:

1. If you could hang out with any character from any movie ever made, who would it be, and what would you do?

A: Ironman, he's got the superhero aspect, along with the inspector gadget aspect, and I'm a huge gadget fan, and superheros are pretty damn cool as well. So gimme Ironman.

2. Tell us your thoughts on Rich "El Guapo" Garces.

A: How this guy ever made money on an MLB roster is beyond me. He was fat, terrible most of the time, and had no personality at all. How fans liked him I'll never know? How fans ever respected the guy I'll never know? I certainly wasn't sad to see him go in the least.

3. Either the Red Sox never win a World Series again in your lifetime, or they win multiple times...except, for them to win multiple times you have to have your left hand removed. What do you do?

A: I bowl collegiately so I need my left hand for control, so sorry Red Sox you are outta luck til I die... guess you better hope I die soon
    LeagueTeamDivision TitlesWild CardWS WinsYears as GM
    MSLSeattle0001

Seattle GM since July 2065
    Royals GM since January 2005

Oakland GM in MSL History
    3 Division Titles (4 Wild Card Berths) 1 World Series

RIP TBSL Los Angeles Angels 2012 WS Champs

MLB ERA

Hollywood Leo's Questions:

1. Were you a fan of Doug Mirabelli? What was your opinion on the trade of Douggie for Loretta, then the subsequent trade of Josh Bard and Cla Meredith to get him back?

A: Doug was a good role player for this franchise, I loved the first trade for Loretta, he was a quality player we got for nothing. Now as for the 2nd trade, it was a total panic move my Theo, he shoulda given more time for Bard to learn the knuckleball, it was hard for Mirabelli at first too, and the fact we had to give up Meredith made this deal Theo's worst one as GM.

2. Do you prefer the Patriots current uniforms or the old school red white and blue uniforms?

A: Those old Red, White, Blue uniforms were ugly as hell. The new ones are really really nice and well done. I hated those old uni's. I'm so glad they are gone.

3. Who are you voting for this year? McCain or Obama? And why?

A: I'm definitely voting for John McCain, Obama is a total flip-flopper but unlike Kerry who only had 2 opinions on every issue, Obama has 3 or more for every issue. He also has ties to inner-city Chicago politics which are some of the dirtiest in the country. All Obama says and his website says are what his plans will do, yet I have yet to see a complete plan on anything.

John will tell you as it is, not what you want to hear and as a country we need to be smart enough to see through the Obama Smokescreen and let the realist serve as President for the next 4 years. He certainly will put America first at all costs and thats what we need from the next Commander and Chief.
    MSLSeattle0001

Seattle GM since July 2065
    Royals GM since January 2005

Oakland GM in MSL History
    3 Division Titles (4 Wild Card Berths) 1 World Series

RIP TBSL Los Angeles Angels 2012 WS Champs

MLB ERA

This concludes my time on the Hot Seat!

Banter you are next on the Hot Seat!!!