Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The time is ripe for a take over

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA
    I dare someone to read this whole thread word for word.

MLB ERA
    I wouldn't do it if you paid me.
    http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/3...irosig6vx8.jpg
    http://strike3forums.com/images/Mari...riners-sig.jpg
    Mariners Artwork | Request a Sig
    Circular logic aside, Mr Mims, you have yet to provide a single credible reason why you are, in fact, hot.

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Element
    I wouldn't do it if you paid me.
    you wouldn't read for money?

That'd be some easy $$$ right there
    LeagueTeamyearsRecordWild CardDivisionPennantsTitles
    MSLSan Diego Padres2034-20592,217-1,9951631
    TBLArizona Diamondbacks2005-20181,216-1,0531963
    TSSLSan Diego Padres2015-2021, 2024-20281,017-9280732
    TSSLTexas Rangers2029-2033396-4140000

MLB ERA
    Obviously I would, it was just a joke......
    http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/3...irosig6vx8.jpg
    http://strike3forums.com/images/Mari...riners-sig.jpg
    Mariners Artwork | Request a Sig
    Circular logic aside, Mr Mims, you have yet to provide a single credible reason why you are, in fact, hot.

Future PGA Tour Golfer DirtyKash's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Saber
    It's not that he has too much time. It's that he has the time to copy, paste, and replace USSR with USRS.
    It's just CTRL+H in Word.

Actually, I did it on Notepad. Word.
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

MLB ERA
    I'll start on the capitalist response
    Give Me a Bottle of Anything and a Glazed Donut, To Go....

Quote Originally Posted by Slyder
    no parents I have ever seen is THIS FREAKING STUPID.

Furcals Designated Driver realmofotalk's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Keep your Communism off my rice paddies.

Ho Chi is not welcome here.

MLB ERA
    Did the take over fall flat on its ass?

MLB ERA
    I'm too tired to think this much right now.
    "For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it. Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home."

MLB ERA
    I thought you were supposed to fall flat on your feet?

MLB ERA

Re: The time is ripe for a take over

I will not waste my time criticizing or insulting General as 1) he is unlikely to change, and 2) General probably revels in the letters of shock and repulsion that he regularly receives. Instead, I will focus on his wretched, homicidal newsgroup postings, which, after all, are the things that project a stream of uncompromising images of death, sex, disaster, material goods, celebrities, and other fixtures in a mock-Olympian firmament. As this letter will make clear, I recently heard him tell a bunch of people that he is the ultimate authority on what's right and what's wrong. I can't adequately describe my first reaction to this notion; I simply don't know how to represent uncontrollable laughter in text. Everywhere he's gone, he has tried to inculcate tasteless roorbacks. It can happen here, too.

I, not being one of the many noisome, abhorrent fruitcakes of this world, plan to make a cause célèbre out of exposing General's words for what they really are. Are you with me -- or against me? Whatever you decide, I don't want to build castles in the air. I don't want to plan things that I can't yet implement. But I do want to recall the ideals of compassion, nonviolence, community, and cooperation because doing so clearly demonstrates how when he tells us that it's okay for him to indulge his every whim and lust without regard for anyone else or for society as a whole, he somehow fails to mention that I shall return to this point in particular. He fails to mention that his memoirs are somewhere between a scam and a sham. And he fails to mention that I am convinced that there will be a strong effort on his part to hoodoo us in the immediate years ahead. This effort will be disguised, of course. It will be cloaked in deceit, as such efforts always are. That's why I'm informing you that neopaganism doesn't work. So why does General cling to it? That happens to be a matter on which I do not care to venture either an opinion or a guess. I do, however, feel that I should state that General once tried to deprive individuals of the right to expose his malversation. If you consider this an exception to the rule then you really don't understand how General operates. I hope, however, that you at least understand that his cowardly attacks not only demean his victims, they dehumanize all of us and are contrary to the principles of a free society. I always catch hell whenever I say something like that so let me assure you that if five years ago I had described a person like General to you and told you that in five years he'd establish a world government complete with a world army, a world parliament, a world court, and numerous other agencies that perpetuate the nonsense known technically as the analytic/synthetic dichotomy, you'd have thought me brazen. You'd have laughed at me and told me it couldn't happen. So it is useful now to note that, first, it has happened and, second, to try to understand how it happened and how his devotees show obsequious deference to him. Sad, but true. And it'll only get worse if he finds a way to popularize a genre of music whose graphic lyrics explicitly urge unenlightened, lackluster deadheads to destroy our sense of safety in the places we ordinarily imagine we can flee to.

Although the proper definition of "pathologicohistological" is hotly disputed, from the perspective of those inside General's little empire, five-crystal orgone generators can eliminate mind-control energies that are being radiated from secret, underground, government facilities. The reality, however, is that if I were to compile a list of his forays into espionage, sabotage, and subversion, it would fill an entire page and perhaps even run over onto the following one. Such a list would surely make every sane person who has passed the age of six realize that General's invectives are based on hate. Hate, separatism, and an intolerance of another viewpoint, another way of life.

To restate the obvious: General cannot tolerate the world as it is. He needs to live in a world of fantasies. To be more specific, we must soon make one of the most momentous decisions in history. We must decide whether to let General slow scientific progress or, alternatively, whether we should discuss the advantages of two-parent families, the essential role of individual and family responsibility, the need for uniform standards of civil behavior, and the primacy of the work ethic. Upon this decision rests the stability of society and the future peace of the world. My view on this decision is that General is planning to demand special treatment that, in many cases, borders on the ridiculous. This does not bode well for the future because my goal is to get him to realize that his legatees form an insufferable organization devoted to harassment and barratry. Of course, if he insists on remaining an ignorant, uninformed, and ill-informed nincompoop, that's his prerogative.

General does not tolerate any view that differs from his own. Rather, he discredits and discards those people who contradict him along with the ideas that they represent. We don't need to demonize him; General is already a demon, and furthermore, his statements such as "Sin is good for the soul" indicate that we're not all looking at the same set of facts. Fortunately, these facts are easily verifiable with a trip to the library by any open and honest individual. Because he is living in cloud-cuckoo-land, because fascism is arguably the most frightening and devastating problem facing us all, and because this conviction of mine is as firm as a rock, we can conclude that the first casualty of General's politics is justice. Whatever weight we accord to that fact, we may be confident that sometimes I think that General is simply a willing pawn of those hectoring, surly wheeler-dealers who denigrate and discard all of Western culture. I typically drop that willing-pawn notion, however, whenever I remember that General's confused attempt to construct a creative response to my previous letter was absolutely pitiful. Really, General, stringing together a bunch of solecistic insults and seemingly random babble is hardly effective. It simply proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that his arguments would be a lot more effective if they were at least accurate or intelligent, not just a load of bull for the sake of being controversial.

And for those nugatory malcontents who want to hide behind the argument that General's goombahs are not self-absorbed, raving analphabetics but rather aberrant couch potatoes, my question is simply this: What's the difference? Sexist busybodies don't really want me to rally good-hearted people to the side of our cause, although, of course, they all have to pay lip service to the idea. It's somewhat tricky to lay out some ideas and interpretations that hold the potential for insight, especially since the media in this country tend to ignore historical connections and are reluctant to analyze ideological positions or treat a fringe political group seriously. General's vassals are often caught trying to instill distrust and thereby create a need for his contumacious views. Of course, they deny this but we all know full well that I myself have always been an independent thinker. I'm not influenced by popular trends, the media, or even so-called undisputed facts when parroted by others. Maybe that streak of independence is what first enabled me to see that the only weapons General has in his intellectual arsenal are book burning, brainwashing, and intimidation. That's all he has, and he knows it.

Maybe it's just me, but don't you think that our current parlous situation is the result of a toxic combination of General's recklessness and his torchbearers' cupidity? You may be picking up on something here in all of my responses to General's merciless remarks. All of my responses presume that we can't stop General overnight. It takes time, patience and experience to ensure that we survive and emerge triumphant out of the coming chaos and destruction. Curiously, if you intend to challenge someone's assertions, you need to present a counterargument. He provides none. It's not just that a certain curtailment of the right to political opposition is an unavoidable concomitant of General's tendentious double standards but also that if he gets his way, none of us will be able to respond to General's self-fulfilling prophecies. Therefore, we must not let him substitute breast-beating and schwarmerei for action and honest debate.

General uses the word "superserviceableness" without ever having taken the time to look it up in the dictionary. People who are too lazy to get their basic terms right should be ignored, not debated. Once one begins thinking about free speech, about unsophisticated, heinous Philistines who use ostracism and public opinion to prevent the airing of views contrary to their own satanic beliefs, one realizes that even if one isn't completely conversant with current events, the evidence overwhelmingly indicates that he will probably respond to this letter just like he responds to all criticism. He will put me down as "laughable" or "impulsive". That's his standard answer to everyone who says or writes anything about him except the most fawning praise. If General gets his way, I might very well run around like a chicken with its head cut off.

Although the Battle of Waterloo may have been won on the playing fields of Eton I nevertheless warrant that several things General has said have brought me to the boiling point. The statement of his that made the strongest impression on me, however, was something to the effect of how the most valuable skill one can have is to be able to lie convincingly. The bulk of money-grubbing masters of deceit are at least marginally tolerable but not he.

I could certainly do without General's throat-cutting rampages. I state these facts only to give a bit of personal background as to why I indeed hope that this sends a strong message to people across the nation that General's attitude is obviously, "You don't agree with me; therefore, you must be a yawping scum". Am I aware of how General will react when he reads that last sentence? Yes. Do I care? No, because if there's an untold story here, it's that I have frequently criticized his unspoken plan to dissolve the bonds that join individuals to their natural communities. He usually addresses my criticisms by accusing me of absolutism, quislingism, child molestation, and halitosis. General hopes that by delegitimizing me this way, no one will listen to me when I say that General has been trying for some time to convince people that everyone and everything discriminates against him -- including the writing on the bathroom stalls. Don't believe his hype! General has just been offering that line as a means to fuel the censorship-and-intolerance crowd. Everything I've written in this letter amounts to this: A General-controlled culture that cheers on General's suppression of nonconformity, dissent, and other unpopular words is every bit as chilling as one that seeks merely to get everyone to march in lockstep with his caustic bedfellows.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Epic fail.
    Marshall: MILSWANCAs?
    Ted
    : Wait, I can get this. Mothers I'd like to sleep with and never call again.
    Barney: Circle gets the square!

The 2074 MSL NL Gold Glove Recipient at Third Base.

Going For It

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

So when does the "National Exhobition" come to town.

I heard they have this strange thing called "Pepsi"

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA

I state these facts only to give a bit of personal background as to why I indeed hope that this sends a strong message to people across the nation that General's attitude is obviously, "You don't agree with me; therefore, you must be a yawping scum."
    Hahaha, exactly right.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast