Thread: success stories

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA

success stories

This is a thread that I would like to start up. It is kind of a challenge to everyone along with an encouragement to help this site in its endeavors.

This is our second year ladies and gentlemen. We have had an outstanding rookie season and we are just about to come to a close. The start of our second year will be next month. Your expectations should be high as mine are. We fully expect some growth through this season as more posters will come to the best looking site that has the greatest community and the most opportunity to enjoy every aspect of talking baseball.

So with that being said, let's all use this thread to let everyone know what contributions we have made to help spread the word about our site. This is where you get your kudos as people see everything that you have done. Represent your work and tell us about it.

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA
    I guess I should start. Yesterday I went to Colorado to see an arena football game. I brought just over 100 fliers (available in every team forum for every teams color scheme) with me and handed them out to everybody that was wearing a baseball cap, placed on vehicles that had a baseball bumper sticker or baseball cap on the dashboard, and also placed many fliers in the bathrooms at the Pepsi center. At least 100 fliers were floating around the area and I doubt there were many people that did not at least see one in the whole place.

It would be nice to see how effective these fliers were in Rockies country.

So does anybody else have any thing they have done lately?