Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Wal-Mart "Black Friday" Sale List

MLB ERA
    I know people who started camping out at 11 PM, so I can buy that, DD.

I also am no longer friends with those losers.

I might stop by later on and pick up some clothes on the cheap; nobody takes advantage of the good deals on clothes you can get. I've gotten some very nice silk dress shirts for 50%+ off in the past 2 years.

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by DiamondDave
    I went up early... but I guess not early enough... The laptops and desktops were sold out (according to the department manager) in 15 freakin' minutes.... WTF??!!???
    Translation: They only had about 5 of them, so they could just get people in the door.
    http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/3...irosig6vx8.jpg
    http://strike3forums.com/images/Mari...riners-sig.jpg
    Mariners Artwork | Request a Sig
    Circular logic aside, Mr Mims, you have yet to provide a single credible reason why you are, in fact, hot.

RIP Cyan 2000 - 2017 Providence A's's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by DiamondDave
    I went up early... but I guess not early enough... The laptops and desktops were sold out (according to the department manager) in 15 freakin' minutes.... WTF??!!???
    of course! They only have like 2 of each big ticket item. It's just to get you in the store like Element said. Bait and switch mi amigo. Now, you may have been smart enough to not fall for it (i.e. buy something else just because you're there and what not), but there are plenty of people that go for those big items, get denied, and buy other shit while spending more money than they planned on spending.

The Clubhouse Co-Mod HuskerFan2002's Avatar
    AAA ERA
    I was shopping for some slacks and I overheard two women talking about a fight that happened at a local Wal-Mart here in Lincoln this morning. I don't know the full extent of the story, but both ladies got in a fist-fight and had bloody noses.

I bought some cables at RadioShack...they were kinda cheap and I needed a splitter and new cables.
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

RIP Cyan 2000 - 2017 Providence A's's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    I went grocery shopping today. I bought food.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Crazy fools.
    Marshall: MILSWANCAs?
    Ted
    : Wait, I can get this. Mothers I'd like to sleep with and never call again.
    Barney: Circle gets the square!

The 2074 MSL NL Gold Glove Recipient at Third Base.

So much for Christmas spirt!! Wal Mart is a big scam and people are so brain washed to Wal Mart. But the good thing about their early rushes is that my store doesn't have them to the same extent. People are idiots fighting over that stuff. I remember when Furbys were out a little girl in Des Moines got mobbed and her leg broken as the adults stole it from her. Somewhere else a lady took one from a kid in a wheelchair. It's ridiculous.

I heard that the Wal Mart close to me had a whole pallet of those laptops and they were gone in under a minute. It's crazy. Even if I wanted one I don't think I'd be up a 3 am, waiting in line Hell, pushing and shoving with 100 people to get one.

AAA ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Killah Sith
    I heard that the Wal Mart close to me had a whole pallet of those laptops and they were gone in under a minute. It's crazy. Even if I wanted one I don't think I'd be up a 3 am, waiting in line Hell, pushing and shoving with 100 people to get one.
    You may be thinking of right here in Lincoln. Couple people here got bumps and bruises for nothing.

It's pretty much stupid, let's wake up early, go shopping, and get stomped on. I never shop on "black Friday", but do appreciate it because it up the sales for retail stores. My whole family works at retail stores.

MLB ERA
    There were people who were hospitalized in one of the Minneapolis stores as well. Zero security and when they opened the doors, a handful of people were trampled and had to be whisked away by ambulence.

Walmart = evil for the shit they do and this is a prime example. This crap gets worse and worse every year. People camping out 10 hrs before the doors open so they can be the first to get whatever deal they have on crappy bullshit. People have been hurt in the past, I know that. Never heard of people having to go to the hospital though.

MLB ERA
    What people will do for low low prices on high quality name-brand merchandise sickens me.
    Quote Originally Posted by love_that_reefer View Post
    Pressure is a bullshit argument. Its up there with how many rings a person has and some other ones I'm too stoned to care about.

AAA ERA
    What they should've done was a lottery. Whoever drew #1 will get such and such, #2, #3, etc...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12