Thread: Rank the continents from 1 to 7.

Future PGA Tour Golfer DirtyKash's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Rank the continents from 1 to 7.

1. North America - Even with Mexico dragging us down, North America is unquestionably #1 on my list. Canada is by far the greatest country in North America, but you can't go wrong with the ol' US of A either.

2. Antarctica - What is not to like about Antarctica? You have snow, ice, cold, penguins and seals, as well as scientists working together. It's a beautiful place that hasn't completely been ruined by humans yet.

3. Australia - Last year, I had Australia at #4, but they move up the ranking because I can't stand Europe. Besides, who doesn't like kangaroos? Boing boing boing! And the Crocodile Hunter is always entertaining TV.

4. Europe - Europe is too old and stuff costs too much. When I was in France, a freaking muffin cost me 6 euros. Get the hell outta here with that. Ugh. And many of the people are *****y and stuck-up. They think they're so much better than you. And Europe has the same problem as South America, where one country takes up too much space (Russia). Overall, Europe should be lower, but...

5. Asia - I think that most of East Asia is quite nice in fact, including Japan, China, Vietnam, etc. but Asia's ranking slips waaay down because of countries like Afghanistan, North Korea and the many Middle East countries. It's a hit-or-miss continent, really.

6. South America - Half of the freaking continent is Brazil, there's way too much crime, poverty and drug-dealing. No thanks.

7. Africa - Nothing here, it is a big giant wasteland full of poverty, war, famine, etc. It's been the lowest on my rankings for a while now.

MLB ERA
    1) Australia - Only spent 10 days there, but what an awesome continent to see.... Screw the kangaroo.. the wallaby rocks.. and just hearing the phrase "A dingo ate my baby" rocks... the accent is cool.. the beer is damn good (order a Fosters there and you'll get your arse kicked for being a stupid Yank who don't know better... Fosters is swill compared to Resches or VB)
    2) North America - Home sweet home... though Canada and Mexico bring the whole ranking down....
    3) Europe - I love the "old world"... looking to go back and visit some of the places I have not been to yet, like Italy and Greece...
    4) Asia - Some good stuff with the ancient cultures... but when I was in Hong Kong, talk about dirty and expensive for little reason....
    5) South America - Not just crime, poverty, and drug dealing... but like Europe, wayyyyy too many soccer fans.... just Europe actually has more positive things to help give it a higher rating....
    6) Africa - Stupid warlords (believe me, I know... I'm a vet), dictators, etc... big freaking desert and too much jungle that is not traversable.. I'd love to see the ancient cities and ruins of Egypt, but that is about it....
    7) Antarctica - Very few people, that is a good thing... though most are geeks... penguins are cool... but if I want to moon someone there, I'll probably end up with cheek frostbite.. and that would suck....
    Give Me a Bottle of Anything and a Glazed Donut, To Go....

Quote Originally Posted by Slyder
    no parents I have ever seen is THIS FREAKING STUPID.

Rookie ERA
    1. North America- USA is king with little brother Canada riding our coat tails
    2. Antarctica- I agree with Dirty, I’m planning on going on a cruise there some time. It's beautiful and I love the climate
    3. Africa- I’m going to not factor in the wars, poverty etc. The country is beautiful, cool animals and such.
    4. Australia- I’m factoring in New Zealand as part of this other wise it would be lower. My sister spent time in NZ, and I hear it's awesome. Good fishing, skiing, great views.
    5. Europe- Nice buildings and stuff, the French are why it's low on my rankings.
    6. South America- Hot women, but possibly being kidnapped not a big plus.
    7. Asia- I never liked Asia, don’t like the food, there’s a big wall WOW, please.

MLB ERA
    The women in South America would be a lot hotter if you didn't have to pay for them. Or maybe that's just Costa Rica.

MLB ERA
    1. europe - have already traveled in north & south america. many many sights to see in europe that i would like to.

2. australia - new zealand counts, right? the scenery is grand. plus it would be really fun to have sex with an australian girl.

3. north america - have yet to go to the carribean islands. that's north america? right. gotcha. I want to move there after I retire later in my life. the states, canada, mexico is kind of like "been there, done that." nothing new. kind of bland.

4. south america - the amazon and galapagos are enough reason to go for. beautiful scenery. beautiful women. lots of exotic wildlife.

5. africa - would kind of get depressing seeing so many people dying from starvation and famine. but i guess it would be fun to see elephants and lions and stuff.

6. asia - what's in asia? exactly.

7. anatartica - i don't do cold.

1.) Europe-been to both Eastern and Western Europe..lived in Eastern Europe for 11 years, and its great.

2.) Antarctica-far and away, cold is the best temperature. Its as cold as it gets there.

3.) North America-Mexico and Canada cancel out, so its just the US.

4.) Australia-too many kangaroos, for my liking. That, and its hot there.

5.) South America-violent, but they make nice cigars

6.) Asia-waay too much terrorism and insane people, but at least they got the Himalayas and Buddhism

7.) Africa-constant civil war, and hot weather=not for me.
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    1. North America: way to carry us Canada.. oh, nevermind.

2. South America: Bob Burnquist...!

3. Europe: Sounds like a very colourful place to be, except for France.

4. Africa: Specifically, South Africa.. Charlize Theron, yum.

5. Asia: Too crowded.

6. Antartica: I couldn't wear shorts, so no, just no.

7. Australia: Just about every animal, land or marine life, will kill you. Even the people.
    Marshall: MILSWANCAs?
    Ted
    : Wait, I can get this. Mothers I'd like to sleep with and never call again.
    Barney: Circle gets the square!

The 2074 MSL NL Gold Glove Recipient at Third Base.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Re: Rank the continents from 1 to 7.

My updated rankings:

1. North America
    2. Antarctica
    3. Australia
    4. Asia
    5. Europe
    6. South America
    7. Africa

I had to bump Asia up a spot and Europe down one. It had to be done.

I'll keep mine the same.
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

MLB ERA

1. North America - we rule
    2. Antarctica
    3. Australia- if i'd been there I bet it would be higher
    4. Europe
    5. South America
    6. Asia- overpopulation and communism is not for me
    7. Africa- Civil War, poverty, HIV, violence its quite sad
    LeagueTeamDivision TitlesWild CardWS WinsYears as GM
    MSLSeattle0001

Seattle GM since July 2065
    Royals GM since January 2005

Oakland GM in MSL History
    3 Division Titles (4 Wild Card Berths) 1 World Series

RIP TBSL Los Angeles Angels 2012 WS Champs

MLB ERA

1. North America. No explanation needed.

2. Antarctica. A lot of snow!

3. Australia. Very nice place. Loses a spot in the ranking, however, due to the fact that half the animals and bugs there being deadly.

4. South America. The women are hot, but I don't want to get kidnapped and have my organs sold on the black market. The water is rough down there as well.

5. Asia. Southeast Asia is pretty nice, but they lose ranking due to the middle east and all those -stan countries.

6. Europe. They'd be above Asia, but Europe gave us brewcrewrock so they drop a rank.

7. Africa. Civil wars. Poverty. Warlords. And I'm tired of being offered a million bucks to move the dead king of Nigeria's funds.

LeagueTeamyearsRecordWild CardDivisionPennantsTitles
    MSLSan Diego Padres2034-20592,217-1,9951631
    TBLArizona Diamondbacks2005-20181,216-1,0531963
    TSSLSan Diego Padres2015-2021, 2024-20281,017-9280732
    TSSLTexas Rangers2029-2033396-4140000

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Updated rankings:

1. North America
    2. Antarctica
    3. Australia
    4. Asia
    5. South America
    6. Europe
    7. Africa

Europe moves down to 6th place because they screwed everyone in the ass for weeks with the volcano situation.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Hi DK.
    Marshall: MILSWANCAs?
    Ted
    : Wait, I can get this. Mothers I'd like to sleep with and never call again.
    Barney: Circle gets the square!

The 2074 MSL NL Gold Glove Recipient at Third Base.

Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodLeo View Post
    6. Europe. They'd be above Asia, but Europe gave us brewcrewrock so they drop a rank.
    TBSL manager of the Washington Nationals 2010-present
    Former TSSL manager of the Washington Nationals 2019-2020 163-161 .501
    Former TSSL manager of the Toronto Blue Jays 2018-2019 record- 118-206 % .364
    Former CSSL manager of the San Fransisco giants 42-40 % .512

overall record 323-407 pct: .442

www.youtube.com/packersrock58
    christopher_stone_1@msn.com