Thread: If you watched last week's Lost...

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

If you watched last week's Lost...

..could you tell me a few things about what happened? I missed it, unfortunately (actually, no cause WVU murdered Cincy =] ). I know that someone died, Shannon from what I've heard. But dunno how or why.
    Marshall: MILSWANCAs?
    Ted
    : Wait, I can get this. Mothers I'd like to sleep with and never call again.
    Barney: Circle gets the square!

The 2074 MSL NL Gold Glove Recipient at Third Base.

Just a quick summary (SPOILERS!!!!)

The episode was Shannon-centric (the flashbacks focusing on her career in her late teens as a dance instructor, her father's death, her internship and her stepmother who wouldn't pay for it)

She saw Walt again after her and Sayid had sex and Sayid went to get some water, and no one would believe that she saw him (he said, backwards, "The others are coming. And they're close", or something to that effect).

She proceeded to find a piece of Walt's clothing and show it to Vincent and had Vincent follow the scent into the forest, with a detour at Boone's grave before hand.

Sayid caught up to her and they both followed Vincent into the forest where Shannon fell down. Then Shannon saw Walt again and we're led to believe Sayid did (but he could humoring her). Walt gave a "shhh" and Shannon, of course, yelled and followed him. Then Sayid falls down and we hear a gunshot with Walt nowhere to be found. Sayid finds Shannon, stumbling into his arms with a wound near her chest, dead, and we see Ana-Lucia pointing her gun at something.

The typical belief is that AL shot Shannon out of surprise...but we technically do not know that. There could be a third party, they could be at two different places.

As for other storylines

No Jack and Kate (Jack shows up in a flashback, but only for a second)
    The Tailies and Michael (who comes back), Jin (who does as well), and Sawyer keep moving. Sawyer's gun shot wound becomes overpowering and he goes unconscious, and Eko and Michael (I believe) create a stretcher for him to carry. One of the tailies, Cindy, disappears and we do not know what happens to her at this point.

There may have been other things, but there's the jist of it. We do not know exactly what happened to Shannon, although the producers want us to believe that AL shot Shannon for some reason (although we are never shown that explicitly)
    http://strike3forums.com/forums/phot...pelbon2006.jpg

Then out of fairness to the others you will be Slagathor.

Supposedly, the Podcast had the shows producers confirming it was AL...although that could mean she accidently shot Shannon when aiming for a third party attacking Shannon.
    http://strike3forums.com/forums/phot...pelbon2006.jpg

Then out of fairness to the others you will be Slagathor.

MLB ERA
    this show is addicting as hell. and then never answer anything but raise more questions.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    I'm used to the unanswered crap, years of x-files does that lol.

well, that's exciting. thanks a lot fishercat!
    Ted

Furcals Designated Driver realmofotalk's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom_of_Zito
    I'm used to the unanswered crap, years of x-files does that lol.

well, that's exciting. thanks a lot fishercat!
    I only watched the very ending of the last episode of the X-Files. What was with the helicopter bombing where the cigarette smoking man was?

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    I never really got into the last several seasons. I didn't care much for Robert Patrick. But I would venture to say it was further covering up the grand alien conspiracy in which cancer man seemed to be the head of, always.
    Ted

Furcals Designated Driver realmofotalk's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    I'm probably wrong but I thought I saw the cancer man thrown down the stairs by someone while he was in a wheelchair and left for dead in another episode. Or that could be another old man in a wheelchair.

It was odd to see the T-1000 get pushed around by a (supernaturally?) resurrected Agent Mulder.

MLB ERA
    I'm still watching the show from last season. HOpefully by christmas or so, I'll be caught up. Just in time to start watching 24 every week!

(then I'll catch up on Lost Season 2 when the DVD comes out)

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    shows on DVD are one of the greatest things ever
    Ted

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Ted