Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Kanye West

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by ATLien
    obviously not everyone is thinking. just the type of people i'm around. it's what you say when you are kicking it with your friends. but not what you expect to hear on national tv.

I don't doubt that for a moment.
    Quote Originally Posted by love_that_reefer View Post
    Pressure is a bullshit argument. Its up there with how many rings a person has and some other ones I'm too stoned to care about.

MLB ERA
    Chris Tucker needs someone to write a script for him and have the fool read it off a teleprompter. He looked pretty stupid there.

As for KWest..... what a piece of trash. Asshat with a capital A!

MLB ERA
    lol, white people wanna shoot kanye. everyone else is callin him a hero. it's hilarious the public reaction.

chris tucker just looking around was hilarious.

MLB ERA
    what the **** are you talking about?! What white people wanna shoot Kanye!?

I say the guy is one dumb **** and oughta be publically slapped for that shit. Backhanded repeatedly by the mighty pimp hand. I'm sure that his ignant ass comments are really helping the cause, don't you think?

MLB ERA
    which part of his comments do u find incorrect?

MLB ERA
    no no no.. you answer my question. What white people want to shoot this silly twat?

Or if you dont' want to answer that, which racist assholes are calling him a hero? (other than yourself of course).

What he said and did there was EXTREMELY stupid because it's surely NOT going to motivate people to suddenly pick up the phone and make a donation. "85% of the town is black".... "please help the black people".... "whitey is just trying to survive while black people are looting"..... "george bush hates black people".

OH yeah, I feel ****ing inspired to help out now! The dipshit is entitled to his opinion. Wrong ****ing forum for it though and the guy deserves any and every amount of crap he gets for it.

MLB ERA
    Well, if we can ascertain this statement to be the one in question:

"Bush hates black people."

Then I find the following CORRECT:
    Bush - yes, the president most certainly is Bush
    black - yes, the objects in question certainly are black
    people - yes, the object in question certainly are people

And I thus find the following INCORRECT:
    hates - wouldn't it be a little hard to have been voted president, re-elected to the presidency, and not impeached if our president (at this time in which black people are free and make up a large amount of the population) happened to... you know... be racist against black people?

I think Kanye West said something abominably stupid without thinking it through; more aptly, but more correctly, he should have said "President Bush hates New Orleans citizens", and even that would be incredibly far from the truth.

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynch
    no no no.. you answer my question. What white people want to shoot this silly twat?

Or if you dont' want to answer that, which racist assholes are calling him a hero?
    it's an hyperbole son.

nobody wants to shoot him, but white people are very angry at him and hip-hop fans are congratulating him for speaking up. that's just how it is.

if u want to see who is calling him a hero, visit any hip-hop related message board.

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by McKain
    And I thus find the following INCORRECT:
    hates - wouldn't it be a little hard to have been voted president, re-elected to the presidency, and not impeached if our president (at this time in which black people are free and make up a large amount of the population) happened to... you know... be racist against black people?
    to answer the question.. no. it wouldn't have been hard to be elected.

MLB ERA
    so, racist blacks and mexicans apparently are the ones calling him a hero. Ok, why didn't you just say so.

There's NOTHING heroic about throwing one's political agenda down the throats of america during the time of crisis. BTW: Where the **** is that billionaire John Kerry. I mean, at this time last year, wasn't he touring the country and black communitiies everywhere saying "these are my people!". I haven't heard one ****ing word about his selfish rich ass helping out here. (not saying it hasnt' happened, but I haven't heard it and I'd LOVE to see someone show me where he's donated one red cent. I mean shit, the guy can't go to work, he may as well help out down there, right!?)

MLB ERA
    to answer the question.. no. it wouldn't have been hard to be elected.
    Since racism happens to be a rather... you know... not-liked issue in the US today, I somehow doubt that.

MLB ERA
    democrats don't care about minorities, either. but whatever. i don't wanna get this political debate.

FYI, i think some people donate privately. like i am sure people like bill gates and ted turner have donated millions. no need to go public with it to selfishly gain attention.

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynch
    so, racist blacks and mexicans apparently are the ones calling him a hero. Ok, why didn't you just say so.
    blacks, mexicans, cubans, puerto ricans, dominicans, brazilians, persians. i wouldn't call them racist just for agreeing with kanye, though.

MLB ERA
    I wouldnt' call them racist for agreeing with kayne either. Obviously you missed what I really said.

MLB ERA
    democrats don't care about minorities, either.
    Smartest thing I've seen you say in ages. You are goddamn right they don't care any more or any less than republicans. Democrats just happen to have the "minorities" fooled into believing they give a shit and the minorities are too blinded by the bullshit to believe otherwise and/or see through the whole scam.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast