Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ***Official Madden NFL 2006 Thread***

MLB ERA
    I was in EBGames picking up Resident Evil 4, and while I was there for only 10 minutes, at least 30 of the local white trash hicks lookin' fer some football action came in for Madden.

The cashier even instinctively handed me a copy and asked for my phone number thinking I was another preorder guy.

I'll probably be buying it, but not right away.

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by McKain
    I was in EBGames picking up Resident Evil 4, and while I was there for only 10 minutes, at least 30 of the local white trash hicks lookin' fer some football action came in for Madden.

The cashier even instinctively handed me a copy and asked for my phone number thinking I was another preorder guy.
    Is that because you look like a white trash hick?
    Quote Originally Posted by love_that_reefer View Post
    Pressure is a bullshit argument. Its up there with how many rings a person has and some other ones I'm too stoned to care about.

MLB ERA
    I'm rather dirty right now, yeah

Not excited about it. The passing cone thing actually sounds like it might be fun and I do like the offensive game changes, but the Superstar Mode thing would have been the thing to attract me and it sounds like a bore, or at the least, a disappointment.
    http://strike3forums.com/forums/phot...pelbon2006.jpg

Then out of fairness to the others you will be Slagathor.

Well, I got it..very good online; gameplay improved a bunch from last year. Superstar mode is alright; I'm sure I'll spend some time playing it. The presentation has greatly improved. The action is smoother now. Overall rating: 9.3
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

MLB ERA
    I didn't read the reviews, but is superstar mode like Heisman mode in NCAA? If it is, then that part of the game is pointless and don't even bother.

Quote Originally Posted by guybrush77
    Im sure someone in my dorm will have it. *shrug*
    That a good thing abou stayimg in a dorm you can always find someone that has a game that your not sure about buying.

Started superstar mode. Picked smart parents, Pro Bowl CB father, ran a 4.2 40. Decided to be a QB..95 speed. Was drafted by teh Browns, demanded a trade, traded to the Vikings, won the North, went to the Pro-Bowl, named MVP, ROY. Fun.
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12