Thread: Nutso for the Nats

Banned
    Rookie ERA

Baseball Slant Nutso for the Nats

Yes,that is correct I am a Nationals fan and have been one since they traveled to D.C. from Montreal. My name is Erin, 24 years of age and born and raised in the Rockville, MD area where was I a big tomboy from an early age. I was always involved in sports growing up playing softball, gymnastics, and lacrosse. Softball was always my favorite and it led me to playing 4 years at the high school level at Richard Montgomery H.S. I was primarily 2B and also played CF. After graduating high school in 2006 it was off to The College of William & Mary where I studied Neuroscience and graduated in 2010 Magna Cum Laude. I now am a Neuro-Researcher at William and Mary.

Onto being a baseball fan and especially a National fan. I have always been one to follow players statistics which is why I have enjoyed sim leagues and fantasy leagues. So when a team came to my area finally I starting following. The Nationals were never really great, but things are certainly looking up with Strasburg and Harper on the horizon.

Like I said, I really like following stats and sim leagues and have been involved with them for several years now. Lately however because of my final year of school being really difficult and starting a new tough job I have been out of the sim game. I recently started looking to get back in the game. I tried three other sites which primarily are used for sim leagues and they were not for me. I am not going to name the sites, but they are pretty big name simming sites. One of the sites seemed very good, but after you would sign up and get your team other teams would not really be involved. The second I checked out was a bit to hard for me even though I feel I do have some experience in sim leagues these guys were the Gods of Sim Leagues. The last one the stats just didn't seem right for the talent level given to the players. So here I am now looking to get team and looking at the leagues I would really like a challenge. The Atlanta Braves in the Hybrid League says it is opened and with the record they have it looks just down my alley. Please whomever is the commissioner in that league please contact me through PM and let me know if yes the team is actually opened or if anyone can let me know who the commissioner is just shoot me a PM. As you can see I am long winded so I am going to wrap this up right now and hope to talk baseball with everyone in the future.

Rookie ERA

Re: Nutso for the Nats

Welcome to the forums!

And OrioleMagic (the Hybrid Sim League Commish) hardly goes out of the sim league forums, so you might want to contact him first.
    LeagueTeamRecordWild CardDivisionPennantsTitles
    MSLKansas City Royals (NYY/TB)3611-351711487
    TBLCleveland Indians1084-6982521
    HSLChicago Cubs2071-17641941

Banned
    Rookie ERA

Thanks, I will shoot him a pm.

Rookie ERA

Welcome! I was born and lived not to far from Rockville when I was a tykette.

Banned
    Rookie ERA

Quote Originally Posted by Tobywan View Post
    Welcome! I was born and lived not to far from Rockville when I was a tykette.
    Pretty nice place to grow up I think. Thanks for the welcome.

MLB ERA

Welcome to the site! Hopefully you stick around. Definitely a lot of fun.
    Tennessee Titans. Duke athletics. New York Yankees. Carolina Hurricanes. Portland Trailblazers.

Milwaukee Brewers MSL GM

Banned
    Rookie ERA

Quote Originally Posted by BuckFoston View Post
    Welcome to the site! Hopefully you stick around. Definitely a lot of fun.
    Thanks