Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bin Laden dead

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by OrioleMagic View Post
    If you think the presidential administration had ANYTHING to do with this... you are... (it ain't worth it. We are all mindless sheep, but some are more mindless than others)
    Last time I checked the Commander of Cheif he's the one call the shots, that's like saying Brian Cashman and/or George Steinbrenner had nothing to do with the Yankees winning championships, when it was a team effort

MLB ERA

Re: Bin Laden dead

Quote Originally Posted by love_that_reefer View Post
    Please don't politicize this. Obama did nothing special, just gave an order like any other person in that position would have.
    This is all that really needs to be said on the matter.
    LeagueTeamyearsRecordWild CardDivisionPennantsTitles
    MSLSan Diego Padres2034-20592,217-1,9951631
    TBLArizona Diamondbacks2005-20181,216-1,0531963
    TSSLSan Diego Padres2015-2021, 2024-20281,017-9280732
    TSSLTexas Rangers2029-2033396-4140000

MLB ERA

I didn't politicize this, just stated a fact, not my fault your ass gets all bent out of shape over it, but then again I shouldn't be surprised quite a few of you guys don't grasp a concept of a fact, whether it has to do with baseball or politics.

MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by GiantsFanatic View Post
    I didn't politicize this, just stated a fact, not my fault your ass gets all bent out of shape over it, but then again I shouldn't be surprised quite a few of you guys don't grasp a concept of a fact, whether it has to do with baseball or politics.
    You did politicize it and rather quickly. Funny thing is Obama called Clinton as well who also tried to take UBL out and failed.

You represent part of the problem in this country and offer nothing in the way of solutions to anything; just move to San Fran and join code pink they need you.

MLB ERA

the only fact is Obama was in office when he was caught. How much credit he deserves, if any, is a political debate.
    Last edited by HollywoodLeo; 03-17-2014 at 11:55 AM. Reason: Horrible misspelling of "deserves" fixed

Rookie ERA

This "operation" has been in OPERATION for more years than Obama has been in office, Bin Laden was labeled Public Enemy #1 since he and his minions started taking claims for terrorist acts. Information obtained using the very tactics so many mamby pamby's think is unacceptable, including Obama. Or at least that is what he says publicly. People need to comprehend that you can not bear hug and flower shower these people into changing there minds about blowing up skyscrapers, embassies, subway systems and commercial jets. The only thing that stopped Hitler was completely crushing his regime, his death and those of his most loyal henchmen. Unfortunately, there are many of those still left in Al-Qaeda and they are spread out in several different regions of the world not in a confined space as Hitler’s. I do give credit though to Obama for acting quickly and somewhat quietly before Bin Laden was tipped off again.

Nobody would want me Queen for a day, because I would have taken his body, strapped it to a big drone and plowed it right into Asif Ali Zardari’s house.

Still, this is far from over.

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by A'sDiehard View Post
    You did politicize it and rather quickly. Funny thing is Obama called Clinton as well who also tried to take UBL out and failed.

You represent part of the problem in this country and offer nothing in the way of solutions to anything; just move to San Fran and join code pink they need you.
    Just giving the man credit for what he did, instead of bashing him like every fucking republican has done since he has joined office didn't know giving credit to the commander of Cheif and backing it up by a fact equates to "politicizing it"

I think it more hilarious that people enjoy the fact of killing someone must be great without any trial, shows you stupid some people can really get, especially in this country.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

This is already closed and I can post on it. Thank you to who ever closed this before I finally looked at it.
    2003 Hybrid World Champion (115-47 reg season, 11-4 playoffs)

TBL: Anaheim Angels 2006-present (238-244 regular season, 1 division title)
    MSL: St Louis Cardinals 2013-present (2734-2936 regular season, 5 division titles, 2 championships)
    TSSL: Seattle Mariners 2006-2029, Pittsburgh Pirates 2030-present (209-277, 5 division titles w/SEA, 1 championship w/SEA)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12