Thread: ESPN Streak For The Cash

MLB ERA

Thumbs Up ESPN Streak For The Cash

Does anybody participate in this fantasy game? It's loads of fun and I'm now basically addicted to it. What you do is just pick games or different events and try to pick them right to build your streak. If you can build your streak this month and get it up to 27, you would win $250,000. If no one gets to 27, then the person with the longest streak in the month gets $50,000.

You can pick multiple events in a day but you can only have one pick active at a time. So earlier this morning I picked a soccer game that started at 8:00 AM and now I picked the White Sox game. It isn't always just who will win this game either.. They throw in different categories all the time. You guys should try it out.. Loads of fun.

My longest streak ever is 10.. Nothing to impressive.

If anyone wants to do it we can make a group and see who picked what for the day and view each others pick throughout the month. Try it out!

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Re: ESPN Streak For The Cash

I had a streak of 13 and lost it on a "Who will score more points? Lebron or Carmelo?" or at least I think it was Carmelo. I knew LeBron wasn't going to play so I picked Carmelo. They didn't count it!! I wrote an email and got some bullshit excuse as to why and I replied saying that I shouldn't have lost the streak and should remain at 13 games but nooooooooo.

MLB ERA

Haha no way? What horse shit! Are you still doing it now?

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

I am but more concentrated on Beat the Streak over on mlb.com. I have a 4 game hitting streak Just 53 more to go.