Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Happy 4th of July!

Macy's Fireworks show-awesome.
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

AA ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by ATLien
    I don't celebrate this holiday, but I do pray for those who are in the Armed Forces. Today will just be another Monday for me.
    Unbelivable. You just never cease to amaze me. Why would you go admit publically that 4th of July does not mean anything to you? Huh! This country fought for our Independence forever so guys like you can have a great life in this country of ours. It's one thing to not to make a big deal of Christmas, New Year's Day, and Labor Day, but gee whiz. 4th of July means a lot. Without 1776, we don't get any Independence hence why we celebrate America's birthday.

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Steak
    Unbelivable. You just never cease to amaze me. Why would you go admit publically that 4th of July does not mean anything to you? Huh! This country fought for our Independence forever so guys like you can have a great life in this country of ours. It's one thing to not to make a big deal of Christmas, New Year's Day, and Labor Day, but gee whiz. 4th of July means a lot. Without 1776, we don't get any Independence hence why we celebrate America's birthday.

Very very true!!! I agree with you Steak

rep.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12