Thread: IPod Touch

MLB ERA

IPod Touch

I bought an ipod touch a couple of days ago. My wife sent it to me and I should get it next week. I have itunes on my notebook and since I have internet in my room I can download stuff. I was broswering the games and they didn't have much in there. I will have to check and make sure I was in the right section of the store but all of them states they were not compatiable with the new ipod touch or even iphone. So I am hoping that I was in the wrong section.

I'm sure someone else out there has an ipod touch. What do you think about it? I bought the 32GB version since I have a ton of tv shows I can put on it and music.
    "For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it. Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home."

MLB ERA

Re: IPod Touch

I have the newest iPhone, the 3G S. I'm not sure where you would have been looking, but there are plenty of enjoyable games. I've only downloaded a few, but I'd recommend Paper Toss(it's addicting) and Stoneloops of Jurrassica. Paper Toss, by the way, is an AWESOME game.

MLB ERA

Re: IPod Touch

I must of been in the wrong section in itunes for the older ipods or something. I would think there would plenty of nice games by now.
    "For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it. Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home."