Thread: Expect several movie trailers for the Super Bowl

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

TV Expect several movie trailers for the Super Bowl

And there could be more since WB and Fox have yet to jump in (and they have some doozies)

Confirmed for this year's roster are high-profile titles like Paramount's "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen," "Star Trek" and "G.I. Joe"; Sony’s "Angels & Demons"; DreamWorks Animation's "Monsters vs. Aliens"; and Universal's "Land of the Lost" and its fourth installment in "The Fast and the Furious" franchise. Disney is also planning to use the game to raise the profile for Pixar's next toon, "Up," while a "Wolverine" spot is likely from Fox.

As of Thursday, Fox had yet to buy any time during the game. Should it do so at the last minute, "Wolverine," "Night at the Museum 2" and "Ice Age" are the pics it's most likely to promote.

Disney is remaining tight-lipped about its Super Bowl strategy, but it wouldn't be surprising if it buys time for Dwayne Johnson starrer "Race to Witch Mountain" and Jerry Bruckheimer’s "G-Force."

Meanwhile, Warner Bros. hasn't bought a spot and may not at all, even with "Terminator Salvation," "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" and "Watchmen" — pics that would all appeal to the Super Bowl crowd — on its upcoming release sked.
    Marshall: MILSWANCAs?
    Ted
    : Wait, I can get this. Mothers I'd like to sleep with and never call again.
    Barney: Circle gets the square!

The 2074 MSL NL Gold Glove Recipient at Third Base.

MLB ERA

Re: Expect several movie trailers for the Super Bowl

Angels and Demons is going to be very interesting. If they **** that up I'm gonna be pissed, but the book has incredible movie potential. I remember when I was reading it that I specifically thought it would make an excellent movie if done right. But they have to stick to the book.

The book was one of the best I have ever read, btw
    Quote Originally Posted by missionhockey21 View Post
    Life: Its gots to be funky.

14,558 Unread Posts browntown653's Avatar
    MLB ERA

I have a bad feeling...there's so much in the book, they'yre bound to leave out something important.
    I did a lot of good things as a sim league GM.

Ah, give me something clever to say here.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Can they leave out Tom Hanks hair-do?
    Marshall: MILSWANCAs?
    Ted
    : Wait, I can get this. Mothers I'd like to sleep with and never call again.
    Barney: Circle gets the square!

The 2074 MSL NL Gold Glove Recipient at Third Base.