Thread: "I just wanted to make it snow"

Guess Who's Back missionhockey21's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Funny "I just wanted to make it snow"

Her voice is grating, the reason for bawling like that is silly, but I just can't stop watching it. I think I've seen this four times since its hit the web. In many ways I feel bad for the humiliation the girl is facing, but not bad enough not to laugh as she was drunk for this.

And I laugh at this line every time I've heard it: "I'll do whatever it takes to be an Alpha Chi"

On a more serious note, the "friend," can we track her down and give her a premium account? Recording the drunken sorrows, laughing the whole time and even saying aloud that she shouldn't be laughing and that it wasn't funny.... damn, she'd fit right in here assuming she likes baseball and a certain 40 something workman like player of lore.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6G_MoVxJ1fM"]YouTube - i just wanted to make it snow[/ame]

MLB ERA

Re: "I just wanted to make it snow"

LMFAO what did she even do that she's upset about?
    Quote Originally Posted by missionhockey21 View Post
    Life: Its gots to be funky.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

The legend goes that after she got wasted, she returned home and decided to take a fire extinguisher to make a pile of foam in the house, to make it snow, but ending up messing up the entire hall and waking everyone in her house up.

MLB ERA

Sounds more like a dorm....you wouldn't get in trouble with the cops or get probation if it was your own home....

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

It was a sorority house supposedly. But I don't know the exact details of the story, I was just paraphrasing what is being said elsewhere so it could have been a dorm.

Going For It

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Poor girl.
    I would have sent her a box of snow from here in Fredericton if she really needed it.

AA ERA

"I can't afford to pay a fine. Maybe I should just sweep. I'll sweeeeep the floor."
    "They asked me if I wanted the ball in Game 6, and I said yes. I'll always say yes. That's what I did with Jack McKeon. I told him, 'Let me see how I feel tomorrow.' I went out, did a long toss, came in and said, 'I'll pitch, I want it, I want to do it.' And it ended up working out." -Josh Beckett