Thread: My thoughts on MLB Free Agency 08-09

AAA ERA

Attention My thoughts on MLB Free Agency 08-09

When I was younger... I played the movie industry like a fiend.. and got richer and richer... for doing great movies. As I got older.. I picked terrible movies.. because they were willing to make me richer and richer... I FELT EMPOWERED. As free agency for baseball looms.. I wanted to analyze the creme of the crop... and tell you how they could suck like Ellen Barkin's career...

Manny Ramirez.. he's slightly ****ed up.. he reminds me of me, if I weighed 100 lbs more and had real hair.. he will get a big contract despite being old.. it never stopped Bob De Niro... but everyone questions if he will just tank it after he signs a deal.. I SAY THOSE PEOPLE ARE ****ING DUCK HUNTERS, PUT THIS GUY ON A WINNER AND HE'S GOING TO EAT BASEBALLS FOR ****ING SNACKS.. HAAAAAA! HE'S STAYING IN CALIFORNIA, MARK IT DOWN

Ben Sheets.. you know who Ben Sheets is? Gilbert Arenas.. great talent, could lead his team, BUT THE ****ING WIND CAN PUT HIM ON THE DL... HE'S THE TYPE OF NANCY BOY THE YANKEES WILL GANG TACKLE. MARK IT DOWN

CC Sabathia.. will break a record.. for biggest contract by a pitcher... and will celebrate by eating your best hitter.. I don't trust the big boys. WOULD YOU PAY.. ANTHONY ANDERSON.. TO HEADLINE A GREAT MOVIE? HAAA ****IN' NAAAAH. He shocks the world... and stays with the brewers. MARK IT DOWN.

Francisco Rodriguez... I know what you all are thinking.. the mets should ram their penis in this guys' ear.. because the mets.. HAVE NEVER SEEN A RELIEF PITCHER SINCE JOHN FRANCO HIT PUBERTY. MARK THIS DOWN, EPIC FAILURE.

Mark Teixeira.. this guy is a player.. and should be the top target for anyone.. he hits.. hit racks up rbis.. he wins gold gloves.. AND HE DOESN'T HIT HIS GIRLFRIEND OR SMOKE CRACK, IT'S A WIN WIN FOR ANY TEAM...SO JUST KEEP HIM ANAHEIM, IT'S NOT BRAIN SCIENCE

Luis Ayala.. will be signed by LJShorty's wiffle ball team.. for a pancake and some bacon.. AND HE WILL COST THEM THE CHAMPIONSHIP AGAINST THE 15 AND UNDER GIRLS SQUAD. GIRL SCOUT COOKIES ALL AROUND, HOO HAA

Rafael Furcal.. he's secretly older than me.. but he still runs faster than Curtis Jackson fleeing the police.. he should stay with the dodgers.. cause Nomar WON'T CUT IT.. WON'T CUT IT.

Derek Lowe.. you all jumped on his ass wagon.. cause he was supposed to be the great playoff equalizer.. ONLY HE IS DEREK LOWE.. AND THE DEREK LOWE FACE HAS RETURNED, HOO HAA!!!.. Lowe will be pitching.. for the team he beat in the 1st round, MARK IT DOWN POOPFACES, IT'S THE CUBS, YEAAAAH!

MLB ERA

Re: My thoughts on MLB Free Agency 08-09

this is incredible
    Quote Originally Posted by missionhockey21 View Post
    Life: Its gots to be funky.

MLB ERA

Incredibly stupid.

You're a homosexual, Roy.

MLB ERA

I'm jewish. I don't keep bacon...

14,558 Unread Posts browntown653's Avatar
    MLB ERA

Hey Al, Ellen Barkin was in Ocean's 13 with you! How can you knock her career?!
    I did a lot of good things as a sim league GM.

Ah, give me something clever to say here.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

They worked together way before that, child.
    Marshall: MILSWANCAs?
    Ted
    : Wait, I can get this. Mothers I'd like to sleep with and never call again.
    Barney: Circle gets the square!

The 2074 MSL NL Gold Glove Recipient at Third Base.

Rookie ERA

Quote Originally Posted by Al_Pacino View Post
    Luis Ayala.. will be signed by LJShorty's wiffle ball team.. for a pancake and some bacon.. AND HE WILL COST THEM THE CHAMPIONSHIP AGAINST THE 15 AND UNDER GIRLS SQUAD. GIRL SCOUT COOKIES ALL AROUND, HOO HAA
    Please! Do not be so disrespectful 2008 very strange year Luis play hurt career era before 2008 esta under 3 Luis very very good pitcher you see 2009 Luis play much better senor

14,558 Unread Posts browntown653's Avatar
    MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Ayala View Post
    Please! Do not be so disrespectful 2008 very strange year Luis play hurt career era before 2008 esta under 3 Luis very very good pitcher you see 2009 Luis play much better senor
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

DK, you are horrible
    I did a lot of good things as a sim league GM.

Ah, give me something clever to say here.

Future PGA Tour Golfer DirtyKash's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Huh?

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

"He play dumb"
    Marshall: MILSWANCAs?
    Ted
    : Wait, I can get this. Mothers I'd like to sleep with and never call again.
    Barney: Circle gets the square!

The 2074 MSL NL Gold Glove Recipient at Third Base.

AAA ERA

Quote Originally Posted by ljshorty89 View Post
    I'm jewish. I don't keep bacon...
    Welcome to ....me not caring if you were a Buddhist ..or a ****ing male whore, YOUR BULLPEN SMELLED WORSE THAN MY LAST TRIP.. TO THE MEN'S BATHROOM. DOESN'T CHANGE ANYTHING RABBI.