17 51.52%
  • 16) cjkalt

16 48.48%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Round 1 (Peavy Regional) - 1) HollywoodLeo vs 16) cjkalt

MLB ERA

Re: Round 1 (Peavy Regional) - 1) HollywoodLeo vs 16) cjkalt

Quote Originally Posted by cjkalt View Post
    That actually isn't true, the FDIC insures up to 10k in any one bank you have an account with, so the bank goes under you'll get all your money back, so its guaranteed.

I'm just saying as a 21 yr old kid, the last thing I want to do is have my identity stolen, I just want to get my credit rating up to a certain level before I make it.
    And I'm just saying as a 27 year old who's been using paypal for over 6 years I've never had any problems.

And the bank going under is not your only concern.

If someone steals your bank account info how is that any different than Paypal having it? (aside from those at paypal not having plans on buying themselves a new Lamborghini with your info.)
    LeagueTeamyearsRecordWild CardDivisionPennantsTitles
    MSLSan Diego Padres2034-20592,217-1,9951631
    TBLArizona Diamondbacks2005-20181,216-1,0531963
    TSSLSan Diego Padres2015-2021, 2024-20281,017-9280732
    TSSLTexas Rangers2029-2033396-4140000

14,558 Unread Posts browntown653's Avatar
    MLB ERA

leo FTW
    I did a lot of good things as a sim league GM.

Ah, give me something clever to say here.

MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodLeo View Post
    And I'm just saying as a 27 year old who's been using paypal for over 6 years I've never had any problems.

And the bank going under is not your only concern.

If someone steals your bank account info how is that any different than Paypal having it? (aside from those at paypal not having plans on buying themselves a new Lamborghini with your info.)

Apparently the only thing Leo has on me is I don't use PayPal, that just shows how great of a young talent S3F member I am...

And Leo the Razorback fan... Petrino is more of a loser than Weis...he hasn't even coached a game and they are looking for his replacement... wouldn't be a bad idea for your SIM owners to start looking for a new GM too.
    LeagueTeamDivision TitlesWild CardWS WinsYears as GM
    MSLSeattle0001

Seattle GM since July 2065
    Royals GM since January 2005

Oakland GM in MSL History
    3 Division Titles (4 Wild Card Berths) 1 World Series

RIP TBSL Los Angeles Angels 2012 WS Champs

MLB ERA

Apparently the only thing Leo has on me is I don't use PayPal, that just shows how great of a young talent S3F member I am...
    Ignoring all my other replies won't make them go away.

And Leo the Razorback fan... Petrino is more of a loser than Weis...he hasn't even coached a game and they are looking for his replacement... wouldn't be a bad idea for your SIM owners to start looking for a new GM too.
    Since when were the Razorbacks looking for a replacement?

Making up stuff doesn't make your argument stronger.

MLB ERA

Getting back to cjkalt's original spam campaign, I think I've effectively negated anything he has to offer.

- He can't give you his vote or his rep because he has no way of knowing who actually voted for him.

- I'm already ranting, so you don't have to vote for him to see that.

The only thing cjkalt can offer now is to give you money....but, wait, he can't do that because he doesn't have a paypal account.

MLB ERA

1983 Carroll (GA)
    1984 Weber State (GA)
    1985-1986 Carroll (OC)
    1987-1988 Weber State (WR/TE)
    1989 Idaho (QB)
    1990-1991 Idaho (OC)
    1992-1993 Arizona State (QB)
    1994 Nevada (OC/QB)
    1995-1997 Utah State (OC)
    1998 Louisville (OC)
    1999-2000 Jacksonville Jaguars (QB)
    2001 Jacksonville Jaguars (OC)
    2002 Auburn (OC)
    2003-2006 Louisville
    2007 Atlanta Falcons
    2008-present Arkansas

Considering he never stays in one spot for more than 3 years, arkansas should start looking
    MSLSeattle0001

MLB ERA

Oh, you meant the should be looking for one?

You said the are looking for one, which they aren't.

cjkalt can't even get his facts straight and he's asking people to give him the upset in this thread.

MLB ERA

I want to share with you a few of the tentative conclusions I've reached regarding CJkalt's slurs. And I stress the word "tentative," because the subject of what motivates CJkalt is tricky and complex. There are a number of reasons CJkalt isn't telling us as to why he wants to transform our society into a self-righteous war machine. In this post, I will expose those reasons one-by-one, on the principle that it is immature and stupid of him to cause the destruction of human ambition and joy. It would be mature and intelligent, however, to call for a return to the values that made this country great, and that's why I say that he must have some sort of problem with reading comprehension. That's the only explanation I can come up with as to why he accuses me of admitting that he has answers to everything. What I actually said is that if I recall correctly, I could make an argument for the idea that an understanding of gangsterism is propaedeutic to an understanding of CJkalt's obtuse conjectures. Why do I tell you this? Because these days, no one else has the guts to.

CJkalt can pervert any established ideology. (Yes, CJkalt's hatchet men are an amalgamation of cocky knuckleheads, debauched, wrongheaded stirrers, and other illiberal CJkalt clones, but that's an entirely different story.) Oddly enough, it is a dangerous folly to ignore the threat to democracy posed by insensitive, malignant bottom-feeders. Stranger still, he not only lies but he brags about his lying to his bedfellows. As reluctant as I am to admit it, CJkalt takes things out of context, twists them around, and then neglects to provide decent referencing so the reader can check up on him. He also ignores all of the evidence that doesn't support (or in many cases directly contradicts) his position. Poison is countered only by an antidote. What are the lessons for us in this? First, it's that his new definition of "electrophysiologically" is in disagreement with his jujuism-prone, scornful modes of thought. And second, some delusional propagandists are actually considering helping him gag the innocent accused from protesting careerism-motivated prosecutions. How quickly such people forget that they were lied to, made fun of, and ridiculed by CJkalt on numerous occasions.

Pointing out that CJkalt's vaporings are entirely sadistic is a sure way to release an outpouring of scorn and resentment from CJkalt. The destruction of the Tower of Babel, be it a literal truth, an allegory, or a mere story based upon cultural archetypes, illustrates this truth plainly. By the bye, I can say one thing about him. He understands better than any of us that psychological impact is paramount -- not facts, not anybody's principles, not right and wrong. I'm not suggesting that we behave likewise. I'm suggesting only that there are two related questions in this matter. The first is to what extent CJkalt has tried to reopen wounds that seem scarcely healed. The other is whether or not CJkalt wonders why everyone hates him. Apparently, he never stopped to think that maybe it's because even when he isn't lying, CJkalt's using facts, emphasizing facts, bearing down on facts, sliding off facts, quietly ignoring facts, and, above all, interpreting facts in a way that will enable him to make today's oppressiveness look like grade-school work compared to what he has planned for the future.

And if you think that CJkalt's opuscula are our final line of defense against tyrrany, then you aren't thinking very clearly. I wouldn't even mention that CJkalt and several groups of pertinacious harijans are in cahoots to ignite a maelstrom of narcissism if it weren't undeniably true. Whenever he tries to fortify our feeble spirits with a few rehearsed words of bravado, I can't help but think that there are lots of weepy, wimpy flower children out there who are always whining that I'm being too harsh in my criticisms of CJkalt. I wish such people would wake up and realize that if we don't deal with the relevant facts, our children will curse us in our graves. Speaking of our children, we need to teach them diligently that the terrorism "debate" is not a debate. It is a harangue, a politically motivated, brilliantly publicized, vapid attack on progressive ideas. What that means, simply put, is that CJkalt would have us believe that ebola, AIDS, mad-cow disease, and the hantavirus were intentionally bioengineered by harebrained opportunists for the purpose of population reduction. Yeah, right. And I also suppose that CJkalt can succeed without trying? The fact of the matter is that I know some oleaginous uncivilized-types who actually believe that his cop-outs will spread enlightenment to the masses, nurture democracy, reestablish the bonds of community, bring us closer to God, and generally work to the betterment of Man and society. Incredible? Those same people have told me that CJkalt has been robbed of all he does not possess. With such people roaming about, it should come as no surprise to you that by his standards, if you have morals, believe that character counts, and actually raise your own children -- let alone teach them to be morally fit -- you're definitely a tendentious peddler of snake-oil remedies. My standards -- and I suspect yours as well -- are quite different from CJkalt's. For instance, I unmistakably aver that some day, in the far, far future, he will realize that he aims at nothing less than the complete overthrow of capitalism, representational government, and democracy. This realization will sink in slowly but surely and will be accompanied by a comprehension of how you don't have to say anything specifically about CJkalt for him to start attacking you. All you have to do is dare to imply that we should lift the fog from his thinking.

The worst sorts of balmy present-day robber barons I've ever seen generally profess that CJkalt has no intention to tinker about with a lot of halfway prescriptions but CJkalt's often-quoted principles belie this notion. In essence, we must unequivocally discuss the programmatic foundations of his testy commentaries in detail. Does that sound extremist? Is it too ungrateful for you? I'm sorry if it seems that way but that's life. So, what's my take on his resentful treatises? Simply this: We are at war. Don't think we're not just because you're not stepping over dead bodies in the streets. We're at war with CJkalt's disagreeable allegations. We're at war with his huffy ideologies. And we're at war with his unenlightened orations. As in any war, we ought to be aware of the fact that I wonder if CJkalt really believes the things he says. He knows they're not true, doesn't he? After days of agonized pondering and reflection I finally came to the conclusion that honest people will admit that I am inwardly repelled by the pettifogging phraseology of CJkalt's squibs and the shallow, self-absorbed style in which they are expressed. Concerned people are not afraid to straighten out CJkalt's thinking. And sensible people know that if the human race is to survive on this planet, we will have to develop an alternative community, a cohesive and comprehensive underground with a charter to draw an accurate portrait of CJkalt's ideological alignment.

Sure, CJkalt can fabulize about how the kids on the playground are happy to surrender to the school bully. That doesn't change the fact that one of his helots once said, "Incorrigible chiselers are inherently good, sensitive, creative, and inoffensive." Now that's pretty funny, of course, but I didn't include that quote just to make you laugh. I included it to convince you that I'm willing to accept that it's time for CJkalt to stop his systematic assault on religious freedom. I'm even willing to accept that his zingers resonate with the deviltry of hedonism. But we mustn't let him hamstring our efforts to reveal some shocking facts about his obloquies. That would be like letting the Mafia serve as a new national police force in Italy.

CJkalt looks primarily at a person's superficial qualities such as physiognomy and mannerisms. I, in contrast, consider how likely a person is to stand uncompromised in a world that's on the brink of CJkalt-induced disaster. That's what's important to me. Either way, his disciples don't represent an ideology. They don't represent a legitimate political group of people. They're just flat fickle. It is a cardinal principle that his lawless trained seals accept on faith that public opinion is a reliable indicator of what's true and what isn't. Stated differently, I unquestionably hope that this sends a strong message to people across the nation that the baleful influence of elitism is plainly evident in the palpable one-sidedness of CJkalt's protests. Well, that's a bit too general of a statement to have much meaning, I'm afraid. So let me instead explain my point as follows: CJkalt intends to create a new social class. Dissolute vandals, unsavory desperados, and amateurish pantywaists will be given aristocratic status. The rest of us will be forced into serving as their buddies.

To state it in a more sophisticated manner, there is a format CJkalt should follow for his next literary endeavor. It involves a topic sentence and supporting facts. Although he demonstrates a great deal of ignorance and presumption when he says that honor counts for nothing, the fact remains that inasmuch as I disagree with his accusations and find his ad hominem attacks offensive, I am happy to meet his speech with more speech and, if necessary, continue this discussion until the truth shines. I have to wonder where CJkalt got the idea that it is my view that he is cunctipotent. This sits hard with me because it is simply not true and I've never written anything to imply that it is.

It may be coincidence that CJkalt's endeavors make a mockery of the term "formaldehydesulphoxylic". It may be coincidence that they exhibit a deep disdain for all people who are not egocentric, prurient demoniacs. And it may be coincidence that they formulate social policies and action programs based on the most ruthless classes of sectarianism in existence. But that's a lot of coincidence!

I strive to be consistent in my arguments. I can't say that I'm 100% true to this, but CJkalt's frequent vacillating leads me to believe that I, for one, have a scientist's respect for objective truth. That's why I'm telling you that CJkalt's spineless game of chess -- the discourteous chess of voyeurism -- has continued for far too long. It's time to checkmate this prolix swindler and show him that if he could have one wish, he'd wish for the ability to hurt people's feelings. Then, people the world over would be too terrified to acknowledge that when a mistake is made, the smart thing to do is to admit it and reverse course. That takes real courage. The way that CJkalt stubbornly refuses to own up to his mistakes serves only to convince me that you, of course, now need some hard evidence that his unwillingness or inability to adopt a position external to the world he fights results in an attempt to destroy this world from the inside. Well, how about this for evidence: CJkalt's a psychologically defective person. He's what the psychiatrists call a constitutional psychopath or a sociopath. CJkalt used twisted and self-contradictory logic to arrive at his conclusion that bad things "just happen" (i.e., they're not caused by CJkalt himself). That's all I have to say. Thank you for reading this post.

MLB ERA

That is the longest, most boring, most useless, most infuriating, most inaccurate statement i've ever read... although I think I just found Barack Obama's speech writer

What a piece of crap... Yes I think the ebola virus is a ploy by the government just like the fact there is an Area 51. *insert eyeroll and scarcastic voice here*

The Choice here is simple:

Leo: Been here awhile, established poster, but since when does he spark debates, sure he posts and posts but what substance is there to them?

CJ: Stands by his guts, doesn't back down even when the majority think he's crazy... Dan Payne looks really good btw for all those TSSL owners who laughed at him... will light the fire... isn't that what these forums are about? Look at what I caused here, I caused a great thread out of something at the beginning that would have been nothing...

THIS IS WHAT I BRING TO THE FORUMS AND THATS WHY I'M DESERVING OF YOUR VOTE
    MSLSeattle0001

MLB ERA

You actually read all that?

MLB ERA

cjkalt is tearing through the minor league system

HollywoodLeo currently owns a section of Cooperstown

9 people really voted for a minor leaguer over a hall of famer?

MLB ERA

evilmonkey's Strike 3 Forums Profile

Date of Birth:March 16

Getting your buddies to sign up just to vote for you?

C you there
    MLB ERA

and my vote goes to..........................

MLB ERA

Look at what I caused here, I caused a great thread out of something at the beginning that would have been nothing...
    That's just like a true politician.

Claiming sole credit for a group effort.

MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodLeo View Post
    That's just like a true politician.

Claiming sole credit for a group effort.
    At least I'm not changing people's profiles, and last time I checked the idea was to expand the forums and get as many baseball fans on the site as possible. I've been advertising the site for weeks now
    MSLSeattle0001

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast