Thread: News on possible Iron Man sequel

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

News on possible Iron Man sequel

Downey Jr:
    When you were brainstorming with Jon Favreau, what were the elements that you wanted to bring to the next Iron Man movie?
    There's this idea of Terrence [Howard] putting on a suit and coming back as War Machine, who is pretty iconic in the Iron Man and Marvel universe. Just seeing where it can all go, but grounding it in a very modern mythology. I see it as greatest dysfunctional family story ever told.... In The New York Post a couple days ago, [there was a cartoon] of Iron Man suited up, and he's telling the governor even his super-powers can't get him out of the budget problem. That was what Jon was hoping for and excited to see the most, the idea that Tony Stark and Iron Man can become part of the cultural fabric. When we heard posters were being defaced to promote political or social ideas, he just got such a hoot out of that.
    http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,20198228,00.html

and

Jon Favreau:
    Will you be involved with the sequel?
    We've been speaking informally about it, and in concept we would all love to work together again. But I found out about the announcement last night, so it's not something that — we would definitely love to collaborate more with the sequel. There's no formal arrangement yet, but in theory we would all love to see it happen.... There's definitely a lot of ideas that we all have now. This type of movie is based on serialized materials, so it lends itself very easily to [many different sequel possibilities]. There's definitely a level of enthusiasm from myself and the cast to tell more stories.
    http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,20198027,00.html
    Marshall: MILSWANCAs?
    Ted
    : Wait, I can get this. Mothers I'd like to sleep with and never call again.
    Barney: Circle gets the square!

The 2074 MSL NL Gold Glove Recipient at Third Base.

14,558 Unread Posts browntown653's Avatar
    MLB ERA

Re: News on possible Iron Man sequel

This movie will definitely have an awesome sequel.

2010 can't come soon enough for this one.
    I did a lot of good things as a sim league GM.

Ah, give me something clever to say here.

MLB ERA

*smashes head to wall*

MLB ERA

O MY GOD I CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS! When Rhodey puts on a suit, everything is going to become amazing.......or........more amazing than it already is. So sweet
    Quote Originally Posted by missionhockey21 View Post
    Life: Its gots to be funky.