Thread: Official, Scrubs changing networks.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

TV Official, Scrubs changing networks.

ABC unveiled its 2008-09 primetime schedule this morning and the network's new shows include "The Goode Family," "Life on Mars," "Opportunity Knocks," and the "Untitled Ashton Kutcher/Tyra Banks Project." ABC also confirmed that "Scrubs" is indeed moving to the network:

Returning Series on the Fall Schedule Include "America's Funniest Home Videos," "Boston Legal," "Brothers & Sisters," "Dancing with the Stars," "Desperate Housewives," "Dirty Sexy Money," "Eli Stone," "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition," "Grey's Anatomy," "Private Practice," "Pushing Daisies," "Samantha Who?," "Supernanny," "Ugly Betty," "Wife Swap" and "20/20"

Stephen McPherson, president, ABC Entertainment, today outlined ABC's plans for next season and unveiled the network's 2008-09 fall schedule before the advertising and media communities at Lincoln Center's Avery Fisher Hall.

Scheduled to debut this fall are new drama "Life on Mars," and new alternative series "Opportunity Knocks" from executive producer Ashton Kutcher.

Returning series on the fall schedule are "America's Funniest Home Videos," "Boston Legal," "Brothers & Sisters," "Dancing with the Stars," "Desperate Housewives," "Dirty Sexy Money," "Eli Stone," "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition," "Grey's Anatomy," "Private Practice," "Pushing Daisies," "Samantha Who?," "Supernanny," "Ugly Betty," "Wife Swap" and "20/20."

In addition, "Saturday Night College Football" will return for a fourth season.

New series for midseason include "The Goode Family," "Scrubs" and "Untitled Ashton Kutcher/Tyra Banks Project."

Other returning series include "According to Jim," "The Bachelor," "Lost" and ABC News' "Primetime: What Would You Do?"

Saved by the alphabet.
    Marshall: MILSWANCAs?
    Ted
    : Wait, I can get this. Mothers I'd like to sleep with and never call again.
    Barney: Circle gets the square!

The 2074 MSL NL Gold Glove Recipient at Third Base.

Thread Killah/Angels Mod riverdunesrat's Avatar
    MLB ERA

Re: Official, Scrubs changing networks.

I like to watch Eli Stone.
    GO PADRES AND ANGELS ALL THE WAY IN 2008
    ................http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/5347/mlblogo7ld.gif ..................

Guess Who's Back missionhockey21's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

I like Eli Stone too. I was pretty pumped to hear that and Reaper getting second seasons. Reaper really improved after the writer's strike, breaking from the formulaic style it fell into after the pilot.

MLB ERA

Reaper is coming back mid-season, though, which I totally don't understand. But at least they are bringing it back.

I am actually pretty optimistic about a few of these pilots coming next season.

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

man, at first I thought you were talking about the Cubs.. That is what they call the scrubbies, I mean Cubbies. hahahahaha.......

AAA ERA

I'm happy Scrubs is getting another season. Unfortunately, I won't see it until its repeated on Comedy Central 6 times a day.
    One-Time TBL Champ
    Baltimore Orioles (2018)

Three-Time S3SL Champ
    Pittsburgh Pirates Detroit Tigers St. Louis Cardinals

2012 B/S Keeper League Champ - Boston Terror

Minor Leaguer
    ERA
    Call NASA

good deal! more Scrubs is always a great thing. But I wish Lost was included in that list of new fall seasons. How long are we gonna haveta wait for the next one??

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

february
    Ted

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

LOST was fantastic last week and the word from LOSTpedia is that we should all brace ourselves for another series turning mind twist similar to what they did last season with the flash-forward.

Nobody (except girlfriends) cares about Grey's Anatomy, I want to see the LOST finale this week, not next.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

I'll take three hours of lost, though. That's like a movie even without commercials.

2 hour finale plus last week's shown beforehand(which I assume they'll do since that's what they have been doing....)
    Ted

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Yeah, that's true too. Eitherway, I'm hoping someone tells Locke that there is something he can't do and then he totally does it anyway because nobody tells John Locke what he can't do.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Lindelhoff-Hitler said the finale was going to have a lot of action plus the standard Lost mind-**** twist.

Did you know JJ Abrams is doing another mind bender show, on FOX, for next season? Fringe, perhaps.. he and Joss Whedon decided to they're going to fry the FOX kiddies with two nutty drama shows. (which means they'll have stellar reviews, critical acclaim, lots of award nominations and will be cancelled half way through)
    Ted

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Fringe (although I anticipate it a great deal), will likely be canceled and The Cleveland Show will see a full-season renewal.

Speaking of cancellations, thankfully Cane was canceled so LOST was able to get back Nestor Carbonell (Dr. Alpert) who I think is pretty obvious to have a significant role in the future story arc.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

If only they hadn't killed off Libby. I hated that decision, contract up or not (supposedly she was going to be in a new show, that never even saw light of day?). Woosh.

Yeah, Cane was never going to work. A show with drug overtones on one of the alphabet channels? Nah, only works on FX, HBO and Showtime, ha!
    Ted