Thread: Mother's Day

Guess Who's Back missionhockey21's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Mother's Day

Be honest, who forgot?

I usually don't forget, but I procrastinate every year. This year it was pretty funny actually, I was getting home from picking up a package of CD's at FedEX and since my mom was home I had to make my call to the florist from my car. In the middle of doing it, a van pulls up behind me and a guy walks out with this huge arrangement of flowers (way more than I was probably able to afford) and I go in to check it out and it turned out that it was from my sister who lives in DC (who was pretty irritated that it came on Friday.) So despite being on the ball this year, I had my plans thwarted but thankfully it came before I would of bought a similar but less expensive group of flowers. I ended up taking her out to her favorite restaurant for lunch and doing a lot of yard work she has been pestering my younger brother to do for a week or two that didn't seem to stand a chance in being accomplished with him at the helm. Loads of manual labor seems to be the most appreciated gift usually.

Re: Mother's Day

I remembered for once, got my mom a gift card to a bath products store (she needs to relax, a few stressful months) and my grandmother some slippers/candy.
    http://strike3forums.com/forums/phot...pelbon2006.jpg

Then out of fairness to the others you will be Slagathor.

MLB ERA

Re: Mother's Day

Mom got to see what was left of her boy after one year of law school, and I plan to take her out to a nice dinner on Tuesday, when it's not so busy.

Mom makes great menudo, by the way.