Thread: What A Biased Forum!

Rookie ERA

What A Biased Forum!

:p God, if you look all the way to the right of the main forum page, you will see the posts in each forum. You may notice that the Reds' forum has almost 7,000 posts and the closest one to that is like the Mariners' forum with over 1,000 posts. Wow, what a biased forum.

Future PGA Tour Golfer DirtyKash's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Go Reds.

AA ERA
    Well I guess its time to find more active posters for other teams.

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Street
    :p God, if you look all the way to the right of the main forum page, you will see the posts in each forum. You may notice that the Reds' forum has almost 7,000 posts and the closest one to that is like the Mariners' forum with over 1,000 posts. Wow, what a biased forum.
    Actually the A's and Padres has more posts then that M's one.
    http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/3...irosig6vx8.jpg
    http://strike3forums.com/images/Mari...riners-sig.jpg
    Mariners Artwork | Request a Sig
    Circular logic aside, Mr Mims, you have yet to provide a single credible reason why you are, in fact, hot.

I think there is a fair amount of forums that are active but at each sport site there is usually one team board that sets the pace for everyone else.

I tip my cap to the Reds fans and their forum for setting the standard.

Thread Killah/Angels Mod riverdunesrat's Avatar
    MLB ERA

Reds

The Reds forum does a game day for nearly every, if not every game. Those game day threads really run the post counts up very quickly. Just curious how this is biased? IMO, it just shows that there is more activity in the Reds forum than the others, and not that the Reds are the team of choice for the entire board. Not to imply any less of the Reds forum.....Other teams need to be better represented here, no doubt. However, this is a "new" board.
    GO PADRES AND ANGELS ALL THE WAY IN 2008
    ................http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/5347/mlblogo7ld.gif ..................

Good job Reds fans.
    Yea, this is a new borad, but back in themlbforum.com, it's pretty much the same. Reds forum was very active, while others are pretty quiet.
    LOVE THEE NOTRE DAME!

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    The Reds have very passionate fans and they arent afraid to say whats on their mind, thats why theres 7,000 posts there. The Pads generally had more but with Leo being shipped out every now and then and Kobe still working hard its not where it was before. The A's will have more they have a great duo for a mod team in place. Its just the matter of getting them out to speak. As for the M's board, theres only really 4 people that post there almost daily so its pretty amazing we have as many as we do considering who we got.
    2003 Hybrid World Champion (115-47 reg season, 11-4 playoffs)

TBL: Anaheim Angels 2006-present (238-244 regular season, 1 division title)
    MSL: St Louis Cardinals 2013-present (2734-2936 regular season, 5 division titles, 2 championships)
    TSSL: Seattle Mariners 2006-2029, Pittsburgh Pirates 2030-present (209-277, 5 division titles w/SEA, 1 championship w/SEA)

MLB ERA
    Too bad their team sucks. Which is what really counts..

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA
    Biased? Man I really wish people would not think that way. The Reds forum just has a little bit of a bigger community. Once we get the rest of the team's forums going we will all hopefully be "biased."

This is a great opportunity for me to say that I believe that we still have a lot of work to do here. This site is fantastic right now, but imagine the possibilities if we had every forum to have at least 4 regular posters. So my push on this is to say, start recruiting for other teams fellas. I am currently working an NL Central recruitment. So if anyone else would like to put a little extra work in, let me know. Or else just go for it on your own. Try and get some friends in here, or make fliers to put on people's cars. Lets get this accomplished!

AA ERA
    Way to say it redsrbetter. We all should probably try to recruit a little more to get more interest on the forum.

Saying that the Reds forum is a little bit of a bigger community then the other forums is kind of like saying China's population is a little bit bigger than Monaco's population. You guys get more in a week then 70% of the forums here will get this season.

Guess Who's Back missionhockey21's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    It's simple, if you want the forum to be more active around, work hard and recruit. The Reds forum did not start like that. Eric The Red recruited many, then the guys he recruited like me and CincyRedsFan recruited more, and so on. Get your team forum active and spread the word. I would love it if all the forums became more active than the Reds one in all honesty.