Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: MLB:07 The Show

Bleeder of Black and Gold BnGBleeder's Avatar
    Rookie ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodLeo View Post
    I finally found a few flaws, all in the announcing.

- I'm a 2nd baseman, I hit a home run, this is what I hear.

"Guess what he'll be talking about now for the next few days? These pitchers don't get to bat in the batting cages all that much so he'll be..." (I forgot what he said after that point.)

- I'm on 2nd base after a double. A pitch is thrown in the dirt and the catcher immediatly picks it up. Naturally I stay on 2nd.

Matt Vasgersian: It's in the dirt! And they have a runner in a rundown now! (I'm standing still on 2nd base.)

They had similar flaws in the last one with the announcers. Not a big deal and I can live with it, just figured i'd point it out.
    I've noticed the same thing.I have also had them say the ball is in the dirt when it wasn't,that I brushed a guy back when I threw it outside,and that I have up a homerun when it was a groundout.

MLB ERA
    Or they say it's extra bases but it's a simple single.
    "For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it. Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home."

C you there
    MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by BnGBleeder View Post
    I chose closer just so I can get through the season faster.

I didn't have to ask for a callup,I got called up by the Pirates and I kicked ass all season...only if my infield defense could field ground balls.

I am in season two and signed a 9-year contract with the Pirates.If they end up sucking,I'll request a trade.
    well get ready to request a trade, you are talking about the pirates here

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by DravenX View Post
    I've experienced a few glitches already. I was playing in Franchise mode with the Braves, of course. I forgot the opponent but I was on defense and the ball was hit to 1B with a runner on 1B. Well Thorman got the ball and threw it to 2B, to try for the double play. Here is the glitch. When he threw the ball to second Renteria just glided along from 2B to the mound and caught the ball on the mound instead of 2B. He than threw the ball to 1B and both were safe.
    Well this glitch happened to me again just now while playing against the Cubs in Franchise mode.
    "For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it. Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home."

Rookie ERA
    Well hopefully it will stop doing that, if it doesn't do you want to take it back?

Bleeder of Black and Gold BnGBleeder's Avatar
    Rookie ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. D™ View Post
    well get ready to request a trade, you are talking about the pirates here
    Hardy-har-har really funny!

They've been better this season so-far.In one month I have seven saves.

C you there
    MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by BnGBleeder View Post
    Hardy-har-har really funny!

They've been better this season so-far.In one month I have seven saves.
    you know I had to say that lol

anyways I hadn't gotten much chance to play my season, I need to get back to it, I play 3rd base for the reds, still in spring training so I don't know yet if I'll stay with them

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Braves_Fan View Post
    Well hopefully it will stop doing that, if it doesn't do you want to take it back?
    huh no.

MLB ERA
    Okay, I purchased MLB 2K7 yesterday. I haven't played through a full game because suck and I'm still trying to get use to it. I might break out MLB 2K5 for the original Xbox and see what settings I have for it because I was actually pretty decent with it.

The uniforms waving in the wind is pretty sweet. I will play more for the next 2 days since I'm off. It seems like a great game so far. The broadcasting also seems like the same from 2K5.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234