Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pet Peves

MLB ERA
    few of my pet peeves

- people who talk on the cell phone while driving
    - posters who try to hijack threads to further a childish internet message board fued
    - people who like to live in a fantasy world and pretend we'd be living in perfect harmony and 9/11 wouldn't have happend if only Bush wasn't in office
    - people who interrupt durring an argument or debate
    - people who count rings and championship victories when debating who's better between two individual players.
    - the "win method"
    LeagueTeamyearsRecordWild CardDivisionPennantsTitles
    MSLSan Diego Padres2034-20592,217-1,9951631
    TBLArizona Diamondbacks2005-20181,216-1,0531963
    TSSLSan Diego Padres2015-2021, 2024-20281,017-9280732
    TSSLTexas Rangers2029-2033396-4140000

MLB ERA
    - oh, and when I try and make a post from a slow as hell internet connection from the ship and it tells me "this page can not be displayed" after pressing "post" then I have to wait another 10 minutes for this to load
    LeagueTeamyearsRecordWild CardDivisionPennantsTitles
    MSLSan Diego Padres2034-20592,217-1,9951631
    TBLArizona Diamondbacks2005-20181,216-1,0531963
    TSSLSan Diego Padres2015-2021, 2024-20281,017-9280732
    TSSLTexas Rangers2029-2033396-4140000

People who think they are ALWAYS right.
    LOVE THEE NOTRE DAME!

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by aTrUeCUBsFaN
    People who think they are ALWAYS right.
    Jay Mariotti?
    The Simpson family gathers around, as Homer places Bart's passed test on the fridge.)

Homer: We're proud of you, boy.

Bart: Thanks, Dad. But part of this D-minus belongs to God.

Putting A-Rod to shame A's Baby Girl's Avatar
    AAA ERA
    -When you're walking in the mall or a place with a lot of people, and the people in front of you are walking REALLY slow

-When driving in parking lots, and you have to stop for the pedestrians to cross and they take their sweet time

-When you're driving on the road, and someone enters into your lane and doesn't SPEED UP so you end up having to brake

-When you're arguing with someone and they have what they want to think and are totally not listening to whatever you have to say, even if they are wrong

-Ignorant people

-Insecure and weak minded people

-Overly sensitive people

-Stupid people

-Wannabes

-Smartasses

-Fake people

-Women being so overly sexy that it's s-l-u-t-t-y (Had to edit this because the censor wouldn't let me type s-l-u-t without the dashes)

-Religious zealots

-Repeating what you said a lot of times because the person you're talking to either wasn't paying attention or is just deaf

-When a friend says they'll call you back and they don't

MLB ERA
    People that think it's cool to emulate dumb **** hiphop stars with their shitty attitudes.

People that think it's cool to emulate athletes with their shitty personalities and thug mentalities.

People who have to light up a cig 5 seconds after getting in their car.

People who can't get off their ****ing cellphones

Bleeding heart liberals. I'd make a list to go with this, but I really don't feel like typing all of that out right now.

People who thought Kurt Kobain was the greatest "rock star" ever. What a loser.

People who cheat on their spouses. It's one thing when you aren't married, but once you are married, you better keep those vows. Otherwise why the hell did you get married in the first place. Get a seperation or divorce before you fulfill your selfish, self-indulgence and jump in the sack with someone else.

Last but not least: Ignorance and stupidity. Wallowing in your own ignorance doesn't make you a victim, it makes you lazy. Go educate your ass.

MLB ERA
    Baby Girl/Lynch: Very good comments from both of you!
    The Simpson family gathers around, as Homer places Bart's passed test on the fridge.)

-People who put their cellphones on speaker and talk in public. No one gives a ****. Turn that shit off.

-Nextels, with their ****ing BLEEP BLEEP every two goddamn seconds.

-Morons who wait till the last second to get off the bus.

-Little kids who won't shut the hell up on public transportation.

-Drivers who ignore stop signs. (hit by one of them..****ers)

-People who walk slow as hell and take up the whole sidewalk.

-People who take up 4 seats on the bus because they're either fat or have many bags. Why don't you pay for those three seats there, lardass?

-People who "like" the Yanks/s0x, but can't name 3 people on the roster.

-People who think I want to listen to their shitty music. They're called headphones; USE THEM.

-People who play music at midnight.

-People who smoke on the subway, even though it's illegal.

-People with loud-ass ringtones.
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

Future PGA Tour Golfer DirtyKash's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    I hate those DVD movies that won't let you skip directly to the main menu without forcing two or three trailers to be played. You won't believe how pissed off I've gotten because of that.

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyKash
    I hate those DVD movies that won't let you skip directly to the main menu without forcing two or three trailers to be played. You won't believe how pissed off I've gotten because of that.

yea same here, that gets me ticked off, but im glad to know thats its not just me or something is wrong with our DVD player

-People who hate people based on the person's beliefs and not the person him or herself. It's one thing to be annoyed, which is absolutely logical, but I know people who hate one another for their beliefs, which I cannot stand.

-People who feel the need to have an opinion...on every matter under the freaking sun. There's nothing necessarily wrong with it (although to have knowledge on everything often means lacking a necessary depth), but it's annoying.

-People who stop in the middle of a limited walkway to talk with someone, obstructing a path. Kind of diverging off a sidewalk comment earlier, if you want to hold a conversation, get off to the side or keep the walk going.

-People who cheat on their boyfriend/girlfriend/husband/wife/significant other without consent. I'd likely bend a bit as a revenge tactic, although I don't like it. If you enter into a relationship and you see a person you cannot resist, either suppress the urges or get out of the relationship.

-Drivers who feel that they have the right of way when they do not or feel that a 1 second interval between cars is adequate time to cut into a lane/road. It's one thing if they are backing out of a driveway, they have limited vision and I can understand that, but when people feel the need to turn into a lane right in front of you, mere inches from a collision, that's annoying.

-People at a job who do not fulfill an obligation of the job. I admit, I'm usually not out last, but when I see cashiers (in a concession stand) leaving right after the game and not even helping with any sort of clean-up, it's annoying.

-Bandwagoning sports fans.

-People who feel the need to criticize people for things (personality traits or otherwise) that they cannot control (and I am admittedly guilty of this).

-People who do not flush after using a toilet.

-People who "resume' pad" as it applies to college applications and such. I don't mean falsification, another issue, but rather volunteer for the simple fact that they can put it on a transcript.

-The people who use rings as a justification for the superiority of an invidual player.

-Parents that apply dictator-like control over a teenager's life. Parents should have some standard of control, but the ones that decide every little thing for a person who should be able to do basic tasks on their own is annoying.

Thread Killah/Angels Mod riverdunesrat's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishercat
    -People who feel the need to have an opinion...on every matter under the freaking sun. There's nothing necessarily wrong with it (although to have knowledge on everything often means lacking a necessary depth), but it's annoying.

-People who stop in the middle of a limited walkway to talk with someone, obstructing a path. Kind of diverging off a sidewalk comment earlier, if you want to hold a conversation, get off to the side or keep the walk going.
    Man, a message board must be a difficult place for you to be with that pet peeve being that every person on a message board has so many opinions.....But I do hear ya on that one.

And the people who stop in the middle of an aisle at the grocery store or someplace like that drive me nuts too. Jeeze louise, I go to the store to shop and get the hell out of there as fast as I can, and then there are these morons in the middle of the aisle and talking loudly at that as if I care about their puny lives.
    GO PADRES AND ANGELS ALL THE WAY IN 2008
    ................http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/5347/mlblogo7ld.gif ..................

I was thinking about making a list for this, there would be hundreds of things. I get annoyed by alot of things, and I like to be annoying. Thats my revenge, *****es. These are some off the top of my head

-Girls who think they are 'all that' or whatever. Who gave you the right to make you so special and think your so popular, this really annoys the shit out of me, especially this one girl, reading her AIM Profile kills me, her screenname doesn't help much neither. Who the **** entitled her 'Miss Seductive'?..kill yourself.

-When your in the car and you let the person cross the street and they take their sweet old time. I don't know how these people can do it. Whenever someone lets me cross the street I either run or walk quickly. Go find a tree.

-People who say 'screw you'. What the hell is this? "OMG LOLOLZ SCREW YOURSELF KTHX" what ****ing losers. If your gonna say something like that, use...

-'Curse/Bad/Swear Words', who the hell invented these? Did some guy a long time ago say "Ok, ****, ect. are bad words, if you use them you will be bad thx" I'll say whatever I want, I don't believe in bad words. (with the exception of the n word)

-Really bad wanna-bes. If a white person says shizzle or any 'izzles', they should die. If a white person says the n word, they should die. Simple as that.

-Puerto Ricans and some Asians using the n word. Who the hell gave you the right to say that word? You are not black, you will never be black, I hope gangsters kill you all.

-Some Asians on being Asian. There are alot of Asians around here, I'm friends with some of them, but WE GET THE POINT THAT YOUR ASIAN! Everyday I hear one of them "Yo..Asians man. Asian Pride. Asian your mom. Asian SHUT THE HELL UP." What about that?

I'm sure that my post will change all of your opinions about me forever, but this is how I feel. Keep in mind that I am not racist in any way, I have friends of all races, but some things just really annoy me. This was fun.

MLB ERA
    -whores who ask for money up front

MLB ERA
    -'Curse/Bad/Swear Words', who the hell invented these? Did some guy a long time ago say "Ok, ****, ect. are bad words, if you use them you will be bad thx" I'll say whatever I want, I don't believe in bad words. (with the exception of the n word)
    .................................................. .................................................. .............

I definitely don't like it when some individuals use God and then one of those words you are referring to. That is taking the Lord's name in vain and I don't like it.

I prefer using "screw you" than most of those other things. Go ahead and call me a loser now.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast