Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dating advice....from DirtyKash

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by General
    I'd hit it.
    Yah, but you'd **** a snake if you could get it to hold still long enough.

Seriously as for stonedrie's "friend's" situation, there's no right or wrong answer, depending completely on what is meant by "I used to be a man". If that means the plumbing has completely changed or if it means "I wear a bra and silk panties but still stand up when I pee" give you two VERY different outcomes.

I guess in the spirit of being open-minded, if you, I mean your friend doesn't get much action and has the opportunity for some and is enjoying himself, then I guess "When in Rome" applies here.

AA ERA
    Here's how I view it... If I have sex with a girl on our first date (and I've had that happen three times)... Im not going to even consider having a serious relationship with her... No telling how many other guys she has done the same with... But, if the sex was good, I would be all about some friends with benefits.

But, as for the topic... I do believe they're are just as many women as men who are open to sex on the first date.
    "They asked me if I wanted the ball in Game 6, and I said yes. I'll always say yes. That's what I did with Jack McKeon. I told him, 'Let me see how I feel tomorrow.' I went out, did a long toss, came in and said, 'I'll pitch, I want it, I want to do it.' And it ended up working out." -Josh Beckett

MLB ERA
    Sex on the first date is the best.

MLB ERA
    Sex on all dates is best!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12