Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: How long does weed stay in you?

Liar.
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by ATLien
    I agree with what you are saying here.

I smoke and drink. That's okay, but you have to draw the line somewhere. I don't kill people.
    the only people who kill people are the idiots that get in their cars and drive off. you should never DWI under any circumstance, but i will agree alcohol is worse than weed in that checkpoint.

i dunno. sure the high is good, but why would you take such a risk on something that is not only frowned upon in society, but can ruin your future.

because sure you're 20 today, but years down the line you could be 35 with kids who look up to you. and what do you think you're going to say when you can't afford christmas presents cause daddy made some stupid decisons years ago that landed him in jail and now he can't get a job over 10 bucks an hour.

thats the way i see it. i see it happening all the time here in dallas, and i'm sure you see it down there in the ATL too.

i'm not meaning this to be a lecture or anything, i'm just sayin'.
    i'm scraped and sober but there's no one listening
    [myspace][podcast (10/13)][article]

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettochild
    because sure you're 20 today, but years down the line you could be 35 with kids who look up to you. and what do you think you're going to say when you can't afford christmas presents cause daddy made some stupid decisons years ago that landed him in jail and now he can't get a job over 10 bucks an hour.
    So.. you are telling me I am going to turn into Lynch!?

NOOOOOOO!!!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234