Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Best city in North America to live in!

MLB ERA

Ok here's a place you contradict yourself

Quote Originally Posted by CincyRedsFan30
    Dry, I assume that comment was direct at Cincy? Compare what statistics and history? I think you need to learn yours.

The site looks at many different factors to make their determinations. It is a subjective process, but I trust a neutral site to be more objective than those who actually live in the cities themselves.
    Well, I am going to post Cincy's stuff here since it is on the list:
    First, let me address the beginning of the quote here. You are an ass, that's right, I'm insulting you, because by saying compare what stats and history, you show you know jackshit. Later you go on to cover your ass when someone points out a hot-air baloon carrying mail doesn't matter as much as having the largest city in America, with all of it's history that isn't pointelss and stupid.

The second part of your quote discounts any post you make about Cincinnati, because you live in it. So, doesn't that mean everything you said is contradictory to your statement?

And the final quote. The way you posted it may not have been it's intent but after questioning your judgement it's clear I was right. Here's how it sounded to me:
    Well, I am going to post Cincy's stuff here since it is on the list:
    And after inquiring it sounded like this:
    Cincinatti is the best city because it is on the list of most livable cities by one researcher. And if you disagree you're wrong because I'm king of all knowledge.

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by CincyRedsFan30
    OK, don't be offended but what I say then, if you want to play hardball. Here is what I am thinking right about now

The "backbone of the Democratic Party" is a "typical fat, implacable welfare recipient"---Ann Coulter---syndicated column 10/29/99

You won't mind that type of personal attack from now on, will you?
    Negative repped for posting an Ann Coulter quote.

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishercat
    Guess who's closing this topic if he hears one more comment like the ones I've read for the past few pages? Hint, begins in "F" and ends in "ishercat".
    F-ender-ishercat? F-dude-ishercat? F-mod-ishercat?

Dammit. Someone wanna help me out here before I freak out and neg rep someone?

Yeah, now is as good a time as ever.

I shouldn't have to go over the flaming rules again for some of you, no names attached, y'all can figure this out.
    http://strike3forums.com/forums/phot...pelbon2006.jpg

Then out of fairness to the others you will be Slagathor.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456