Thread: Washington Selected as Rangers Manager

MLB ERA

Washington Selected as Rangers Manager

I was fully expecting it to be Wakamatsu with all the reports I was hearing about him being the favorite. A poll on the Rangers website also showed Trey Hillman as the fan favorite with 60% of the vote and Washington with just 8%.

LINK
    Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

LeagueTeamRecordStandingDivision TitlesWild CardLDS WinsLCS WinsWS Wins
    MSLRangers27-111st2731772
    PSLJedi31-448th00000

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

hhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmm...........interesting move.. that sort of came out of no where! well, we will see what he can do for your team!

MLB ERA
    Not sure if it's a good fit but it sucks to see him go. Billy Beane has way too much power in the Oakland A's organization IMO and letting Wash go was a bad move.

MLB ERA
    Ron Washington was a hustling utility player that got the most out of his limited talent when he played. I hope he can instill that attitude into some of the Rangers' players that are blessed with abundant talent.
    He was always a great student of the game and should be able to help the players when they are having slumps, both offensively and defensively.
    I like the move for the Rangers and agree that the A's will miss him. He'd have been a good replacement for Macha, but they seem to want to make a clean break from him and his administration.
    "Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...." John Lennon