The Rays are here and for real and tonight's game proved it to me and its not even over yet. Rays are up 2-1 in the 7th but I just watched Evan Longoria make a fantastic play and the reaction from him and his teammates said it all. He made a great diving stab saving extra bases and threw the runner out at first from his knees...in foul territory. Watch Baseball Tonight and it will be the top play. Longoria had the biggest grin you will ever see and Garza stood on the field and waited to hive five the man. Everyone on the bench was up and smiling, just waiting to hive five this dude. Don't get to see that a lot these days. This team is young and loving it! The fans are finally starting to roar!! Listening to these Rays fans is music to my ears. This is great to watch and should have come a lot sooner than it did. Even as I write this Bartlett just stole third. They are doing all the little things to win which is why this team, and I do stress team, is not going anywhere but up. Don't expect any ten game losing streaks. Yankees and Red Sox finally have some competition in the AL East. It was just one of those moments that you saw everything click and new this was special. Evan Freaking Longoria!!!!