Thread: Ootp 6.5!!

MLB ERA

Ootp 6.5!!

OOTP 6.5

*masturbates furiously*
    Quote Originally Posted by love_that_reefer View Post
    Pressure is a bullshit argument. Its up there with how many rings a person has and some other ones I'm too stoned to care about.

MLB ERA
    Thanks bro...I've been looking for a review of 6.5 before we started our new season in SBSL.

Guess Who's Back missionhockey21's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, I have been considering it Saber. Thanks for the review though, first I've seen.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Most of these accoutrements are hard to even take notice of at first, but after a season or two of simmed games it's hard to imagine how you ever got along without them. A case in point is the new seven-day roster option that lets you set your lineup for an entire week of action, game by game. At first, it seems like just a handy frill. But after a little bit of playing in an online league that runs week-long sims, or even playing in a solo league and simming a week at a time, it becomes awfully necessary to be able to set rosters for upcoming contests. The feature also allows more control over your lineup, while you're still able to zip through seasons, simulating a week at a time.

Now that's sexy.
    Marshall: MILSWANCAs?
    Ted
    : Wait, I can get this. Mothers I'd like to sleep with and never call again.
    Barney: Circle gets the square!

The 2074 MSL NL Gold Glove Recipient at Third Base.

Guess Who's Back missionhockey21's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    I would head down to the local arms dealer, buy a handgun loaded with one bullet and end it now and then if I had to do that many more lineups per sim.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Well, it's sexy for ..um.. you know when everyone is exporting their lineups and such and so and lalalalalala. Or something where it's just a handful of people doing something for fun or what not.
    Ted

MLB ERA
    You just want us to switch to OOTP 6.5 because your team is getting weaker and the rest of the GMs are getting smarter. You want your edge back.

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by missionhockey21
    I would head down to the local arms dealer, buy a handgun loaded with one bullet and end it now and then if I had to do that many more lineups per sim.
    I hear ya on that!

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom_of_Zito
    Most of these accoutrements are hard to even take notice of at first, but after a season or two of simmed games it's hard to imagine how you ever got along without them. A case in point is the new seven-day roster option that lets you set your lineup for an entire week of action, game by game. At first, it seems like just a handy frill. But after a little bit of playing in an online league that runs week-long sims, or even playing in a solo league and simming a week at a time, it becomes awfully necessary to be able to set rosters for upcoming contests. The feature also allows more control over your lineup, while you're still able to zip through seasons, simulating a week at a time.

Now that's sexy.
    Nawww...this is sexy!

Even the general public seems mindful of what's going on in league play. Team popularity, formerly a somewhat arcane stat apparently based on on-field performance and ticket pricing, now factors in roster moves. Players now have local and national popularity ratings, so the fans react negatively if you deal away a hometown hero and positively if you bring in a superstar. The swing in attendance can be quite dramatic, too, especially if you're dealing away top players during a losing season. This can start a downward popularity spiral that's nearly impossible to stop, as fewer bums in the seats drop revenue, which reduces your ability to buy free agents, which, in turn, kills your ability to compete on the field without going through a full-blown rebuilding mode. Hello, Montreal Expos.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    They both have varying sex appeal.
    Ted