Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Predictions

i hope he does.. but till then it would be nice if he was around more then 1 post every 10 days, ya know?

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Stonedrie2
    i hope he does.. but till then it would be nice if he was around more then 1 post every 10 days, ya know?
    True.
    Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

LeagueTeamRecordStandingDivision TitlesWild CardLDS WinsLCS WinsWS Wins
    MSLRangers27-111st2731772
    PSLJedi31-448th00000

sorry, that was a stupid post.. if anyone read that.

MLB ERA
    I don't want vouchers for the guy. I want him to do something. That stands for any GM in this league.
    Quote Originally Posted by love_that_reefer View Post
    Pressure is a bullshit argument. Its up there with how many rings a person has and some other ones I'm too stoned to care about.

Rookie ERA
    Lol. Ask Molina or Mission. When I was rebuilding the Mariners I didn't post alot. What do I have to talk about? How crappy my team is?

I have no FA money so I can't do anything during FA and I've been kind of busy with work so I left out 1 line-ups.

I did almost manage to break 500 last season AFTER getting the team around the trading deadline.

You don't know me, so don't talk about my GM skills. What more do you want me to do?

dude, it started with you playing dumb to why i wouldn't think you still paid attention to the league. I don't pay attention to everyone's rosters, but i did notice yours hasn't been made. There have been 3 sims, ST, 1st sim, 2nd sim. Then I looked at your post count, which there has sparatically been once every 10 days. That usually shows how active people are in a league.
    If you care about the league, then its cool man.

MLB ERA
    I'll be honest, I agree with Hangman. My team sucks, what do I have to be here for? I forget to fill in lineups sometimes, but does it really matter when my entire team is in there late 30's with 4-9-1 talent and 1 speed? My prospects are looking like they're going downhill. It sucks.

cmon.. its a game. Im not gonna damn argue about this. But, don't try and tell me there is nothing you can do to improve your team.. even if that really means getting worse. Your prospects are going downhill? You know you can try and trade them for something. But, your right.. right now you have no shot.
    But, that was never the argument. It was about being active, and if a GM doesn't seem to be active, and there is a GM waiting who I know has been active in the past..

MLB ERA
    Slyder was 59-103 in 2012
    Stonedrie was 65-97 in 2014
    Molina's Nats were 68-94 from 2012-2014

No, I don't want to hear you complain about how you have no chance.
    Quote Originally Posted by love_that_reefer View Post
    Pressure is a bullshit argument. Its up there with how many rings a person has and some other ones I'm too stoned to care about.

Furcals Designated Driver realmofotalk's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    TheSummaryGuy did good at loading up on prospects for the Nationals, though.

I went from 55 wins my first season to 95+ and an LCS appearance.
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Saber

2014 was my first year in the league so the '12 and '13 Nats weren't quite mine. I'm glad they weren't. A 3 year turnaround sounds a lot better than a 5 year turnaround.
    Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

LeagueTeamRecordStandingDivision TitlesWild CardLDS WinsLCS WinsWS Wins
    MSLRangers27-111st2731772
    PSLJedi31-448th00000

Rookie ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Saber

Honestly, what did I do to you? I wasn't around to see how those teams turned around so I can't argue with you. But if you want to keep being a dick to me just cause I don't post 1000000 posts a day, so be it.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234