Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Fair and balanced media in action..

AAA ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by ATLien
    Yeah cause white people are so perfect? Was I just imagining their attempted genocide on Indians and Slavery and their current attempted genocide on Muslims?

Um, no.

Don't you got a NASCAR race to watch?

You are a hopeless case, I guess you were cheering on 9/11 as the Twin Towers were coming down

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Hmark6
    When 85% of the people remaining in the city are black, then its safe to say the about 85% of the pictures of people coming back will have a black person in them!

If minorities keep blaming the "white man" for every problem, or keep using the "white man" as the scapegoat of all of their problems, then they will never have any ambition to put it behind them and rise above their precieved oppression. It's called a self-fulfilling prophecy. If you keep telling yourself that the white man is holding you down and thats the reason you don't succeed, guess what's going to happen?

Thats my $0.02.
    My comment was my take on society in general not just in New Orleans, but point taken. I'm not blaming the white man for holding me down and using it a s my excuse. I am doing pretty well for myself and am on a good path to a successful life, so I got nothing to complain about from a personal stand point. For minorities in this country though, you need more to make it in this country than just a work ethic alone. All the time, I see white people saying "Oh, all you have to do is stay in school and you'll be out of the hood" but it doesn't work like that. It's not that simple.

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc

You are a hopeless case, I guess you were cheering on 9/11 as the Twin Towers were coming down
    No, I wasn't cheering.

I did see alot of white people cheering after we went into Iraq, though. If you watch FOX News, you would have thought they were having a party out there they were celebrating so hard. Fireworks and exclamation points across the screen, it was a sad scene. Killing millions of innocent civilians, how fun! As long as they not white, then **** them.. that's the American POV.

MLB ERA
    Why, because I don't buy into your pro-American, ulta-Christian conservative view points? Oh, God Forbid..

RIP Cyan 2000 - 2017 Providence A's's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Why, because I don't buy into your pro-American, ulta-Christian conservative view points? Oh, God Forbid..
    If you don't like America, then you can leave...that's the wonderful thing about having freedom

MLB ERA
    I don't hate America, just conservatives.

Leave America? Maybe when I am old and retired, I'll move to the Carribeans. Until then, I'm staying. Sorry to tell ya.

AAA ERA
    I don't hate America, just conservatives.
    I'm a conservative. Do you hate me? Tell me that you hate me, then go start another thread crying about how racism won't go away.
    Leave America? Maybe when I am old and retired, I'll move to the Carribeans. Until then, I'm staying. Sorry to tell ya.
    No one is asking you to leave, just to quit b!tching. You take for granted the wonderful life and liberty America provides. The least you can do is keep your mouth shut when we try to defend that.
    I don't buy into your pro-American, ulta-Christian conservative view points? Oh, God Forbid..
    We (conervatives) don't buy into your anti-American ultra-Secular liberal view points. Oh, Darwin Forbid..

You are the only one crying about it. I love when it comes back to Christians. You secularists are just as evangelical as any Christian about your views. There's just as much "hate speech" and "bigotry" getting flung at Christians as any other minority group. Only they don't get offended.

We (conervatives) don't buy into your anti-American ultra-Secular liberal view points. Oh, Darwin Forbid..
    I'm with him. I'm conservative..do you hate me?

By the way, what is it with your obsession with white people? It looks like you suffer from an inferiority complex.
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

MLB ERA
    Oh, the typical "If you aren't with us, then leave" argument.

If nobody speaks up about what is wrong in society, then nothing would ever change. There is no harm in *****ing about what needs to improve in this country, it's pretty constructive criticism in my mind.

For the record, yes, I hate both of you.

Well, it doesn't look like you're doing anything about it, so quit your *****ing.

And you didn't answer my question:

By the way, what is it with your obsession with white people? It looks like you suffer from an inferiority complex.
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

MLB ERA
    White people are running shit right now in this world. Who else am I going to criticize for today's problems?

AAA ERA
    White people are running shit right now in this world. Who else am I going to criticize for today's problems?
    Ah hahahahaa. You're life is so bad. The fact that you can sit at your PC and cry about "today's problems", means that your life is good. Very good at that. You're young, healthy, got a little money in your pocket, probably got yourself a girlfirend, and you live in the greatest nation the world has ever seen. Is it perfect? No. Be grateful for once in your life.
    For the record, yes, I hate both of you.
    I better never see you start another racism thread when you are the source of it. "I hate conservatives.", is no different than "I hate blacks." or "I hate Jews."

Practice what you preach, bigot.

MLB ERA
    You were making some good points until the end of your post.

"I hate conservatives.", is no different than "I hate blacks." or "I hate Jews."
    No, it's not. Conservative is just a political point of view. It's not a race. It's not an ethnicity. It's not even a religion.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast