Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Rays....

MLB ERA

Re: Rays....

Really? Even with all the talent the Yankees have and all the leadership skills that are on that team, you really don't think the Yankees are going to make the playoffs?
    Tennessee Titans. Duke athletics. New York Yankees. Carolina Hurricanes. Portland Trailblazers.

Milwaukee Brewers MSL GM

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

No, I don't. Nothing against them but the rotation doesn't look consistent enough and your stars are getting older every day. The bullpen has also look bad outside of a couple. They got some good talented young guys but just don't see it for this year. After this season, some holes open up and the young guys will have the experience they need. I see them doing well next year but just not seeing it this year. It will take more than a sweep of the m's to change my mind. But like I said, no team in the AL has really risen to "great" status so anything is possible. I was wrong last year on the Yankees and could be worng again.

MLB ERA

Just wait, like I said, the Yankees will make a move. They will go get David Wells and he will be our savior. But yes, you will be worng again .
    Tennessee Titans. Duke athletics. New York Yankees. Carolina Hurricanes. Portland Trailblazers.

Milwaukee Brewers MSL GM

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Since you have been nice about it, I won't mind being wrong

MLB ERA

Yeah, see, I don't really like being a dick cause then that just pisses people off and I don't like pissing people off. I'd like to be friends with everyone you and PFF I think feel a little bit different about that.

Milwaukee Brewers MSL GM

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

If he had any class or intelligence it would be a different story. Some people can't handle a debate Thank god a lot of us can!!

MLB ERA

Haha, yeah. Reading your guys arguments is probably one of the most entertaining things ever. Some of the things you guys say are priceless. Its

Milwaukee Brewers MSL GM

Furcals Designated Driver realmofotalk's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by love_that_reefer View Post
    Nothing against them but the rotation doesn't look consistent enough and your stars are getting older every day.
    Johan Santana would look very good in their rotation right about now. Just sayin.

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

I wouldn't have given up what they were asking for Santana plus give him his payday. Yankees can go a year without October baseball in order to get another run going.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123