Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: It's time to pay the piper

It's time to pay the piper

Well Red Suck fans the Yankees after that horrendous start have started playing ball and have won 16 of 18. I have a pretty good feeling that America's team is ready to deal the Sux their come-uppance. Way to go to Toronto and get ***** slapped by the Jays. It's been a great couple weeks not having to deal with seeing Curt Shelling's idiot face on the mound or his trap constantly running in the media. Hopefully the Yankees drop you to the mat starting tonight and proceed to sweep you back into that oblivian that you are used to. You know, the same one that lasted friggen' 86 years. Enjoy !
    What is the worst source of diarrhea ?
    A)A bowl of chili, or
    B)Curt Schilling's mouth

AAA ERA
    The game is definitely duller w/o Captain Ketchup running his mouth.

ERA
    Call NASA
    And I thought I hated the bosux. Well, here I am to bring a little rationale to this smack thread. Here is to the defending World Champions of baseball, may they never reign again and their fans go through another 866 years of dismal failure at the hands of the greaest franchise on earth, the NEW YORK YANKEES.
    I salute the bosux fans.. :fingerscr

Buck Foston.

I hate the s0x. The only s0ck I like is Alan Embree, because he always gets shelled by the Yanks.
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

RIP Cyan 2000 - 2017 Providence A's's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    what are you guys talking about, the red sux are a dynasty! 2 championships in 86 years is a dynasty, no?

Amazing how the mouths open once the hired guns come to play. Just remember, as of today, the Jays that you are mocking the Sox for not beating have the same record as your beloved Yankees at a fraction of the cost.

As for the personal notes I feel to add in.

joek: I'd think a man who developed an intricate and successful system for a massive corporation could get within 700 years when stating the rival company's misfortunes.

A's: Talk to me when your team can beat Kansas City in run production.

General: So, how does it feel to cheer for the one team the Sox have beat in a series lately?

yhova: I'm still baffled to why you waste your time ranting about one single team when they are inconsequential for the better part of a century.
    http://strike3forums.com/forums/phot...pelbon2006.jpg

Then out of fairness to the others you will be Slagathor.

MLB ERA
    I don't see how this is paying the piper.
    Quote Originally Posted by love_that_reefer View Post
    Pressure is a bullshit argument. Its up there with how many rings a person has and some other ones I'm too stoned to care about.

MLB ERA
    A's: Talk to me when your team can beat Kansas City in run production.
    we just took 2 of 3 from your beloved sox, so what does that say about you guys?

It says that the Sox are really cold considering they lost 2 of 3 to one of the worst teams in the AL.

ERA
    Call NASA

Yankees

Quote Originally Posted by Fishercat
    joek: I'd think a man who developed an intricate and successful system for a massive corporation could get within 700 years when stating the rival company's misfortunes.
    A dismal comeback to a typo. But just what would be expected from a bosux fan.

This coming from someone who uses the incredibly original term "sux" instead of Sox.

AAA ERA
    Neither side has won anything yet. Oriole-Fan should be doing all of the talking.

ERA
    Call NASA
    But I have already conceded the division to the YANKEES.

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishercat
    It says that the Sox are really cold considering they lost 2 of 3 to one of the worst teams in the AL.
    we are one of the worst teams right now in part because our manager came from your organization

and you are one of the better teams and won last year in part because your manager came from our organization

I don't know how you can claim Francona as a product of the A's system when his coaching progression has been...

W. Sox A
    W. Sox AA
    Phillies MLB (head)
    Cleveland Assistant
    Rangers MLB (assistant)
    A's MLB (assistant)
    R. Sox MLB (assistant)

As for Macha, 4 years in the Sox system while he is in his 6th in Oakland (with time in California and Montreal)

One season of his decade+ coaching career was as a member of the A's (and now's its longer with the Red Sox). That's like saying the O's are the best team in the AL East in part because Bruce Chen came from the Sox organization. And the Sox are in 4th because of Oakland product Keith Foulke. Neither are products of their team, they spent short stints in those cities before moving on and shining (Chen) or struggling (Foulke).

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast