Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Those Dangerous Marlins..

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

I feel the Marlins have the Brewers to thank for their success!!!! Go get Marlins.. UUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMM........ You could be nice and let us win one game against you this year though!!! hahahahahahahaha... See, humor out of dirgruntled Brewer fan!!!!!!!

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by realmofotalk
    Hell, isn't the purpose of Smak to smack about teams when they are on a losing skid or are teams not named the Yankees, Red Sox, and Dodgers exempt?

So if I was a Marlins fan then it is OK in your view for me to shit about those 4 teams?
    No, if I am a Marlin fan I am happy as hell to be in a playoff race plain and simple.

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

those pesky Marlins seem to be gelling at the time this year... Great job Giardi and players... I just wish you could beat up on someone else next time!!!! Just kiddin... That is the way competition goes... Congrats on going undefeated against the Crew this year... It is nice to see a young group of kids "players" gel at succeed so quickly... and with a low budget... Brewers front office please see Marlins and A's front office on running a team with a low budget!!!! It can be done.... Good job Marlins and A's......

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123