Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Giants Offseason News

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA
    No GM in their right ****ing mind is going to give up in June 4.5 games out of 1st!!! Its just ****ing laughable to think that. Look at the Marlins in 03, Astros of both 04 and 05 and the Indians last year!!!!!!!!! **** man, look at the Giants last year!! These teams were all written off and had a great second half. Rebuilding right now does no one anyone any good as this team isn't going to get any better that way. If you want to make a change, its the manager! We need leaders who make good choices and so far nothing. Giving up in this division, on May 31st is plain and simple not an option!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAA ERA
    Reefer...Look, everyone has the right to think what they want! I think you are out of your fu..... mind, but until you started saying that people who don't agree with you are this or that I kept my silence. Now all of this is JMO but all the shit you post is just yours! Reality check, who made you god?

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA
    Maybe because history is on my side since no one team has ever thrown in the towel being 4.5 games out of first before June!!!! I find it hilarious that YOU think I'M out of my ****ing mind I'm not the one saying give up!!

AAA ERA
    I say it because you have no grasp of reality and think your are god! that sound like a person who is out of their mind to me! JMO

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA
    What reality? The reality is we are still in this thing! That is a fact!!! Not opinion but a fact!!!! I have given examples in every year from the past five years of teams being written off and coming back and we are doing better than those teams!!! I know none of the GMs are saying **** it guys! Season's over!! Every year Sabean makes a move to better this team and now he isn't? How you cannot see this is beyond reality.

Astros started off 2005 15-30. Enough said!

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA
    And from here on out we leave this thread to ACTUAL offseason news!

AAA ERA
    Yes God!

Quote Originally Posted by Bear
    Yes God!
    Hehehe. LOL.

Man I'm saying out of your way and Reefer's too!

AAA ERA
    You know you sound more and more like a school yard Bad ass which is just another of saying you are NOTHING! I asked that we agree to disagree but I will not kiss your fat ass!GFY

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA
    No need to kiss my ass as long as we agree that this is for offseason news and not for anything else! Hence the title of the thread.

AAA ERA
    This is BS and you know it!!!

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA
    I have said it once and will not do it again. If you care to make another thread, please be my guest but this is reserved for OFFSEASON NEWS and not you thoughts of rebuilding. Even if it was, that would not be offseason news!

Well then do you think we will be rebuilding starting this off season?

AAA ERA
    Well you might as well close the fuc... thread seeing this is not the offseason in case you have not noticed!

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast