Thread: Guillen the Moron

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Giants Guillen the Moron

Jose Guillen is being investigated by the DEA and Major League Baseball for ordering shipments of HGH during the 2010 season.
    Guillen had boxes of the performance-enhancer sent to a Bay Area address that can be linked to his wife. He was also involved in PED investigations during the 2007 season, when it was discovered that he ordered over $19,000 of HGH from 2002-2005. All of this could lead to a 50-game suspension for the veteran outfielder and impending free agent.
    Just how obvious can you make it?? I still think Guillen was left off the roster because of his piss poor play but this probably played into it as well. Guillen will have a tough time finding a job next season with his horrible second half....and now this.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Re: Guillen the Moron

Just think, if he had decided to hit.. he'd be bathing in champagne right now. Nice waste of talent, I predict Guillen latching on to some bumbling cellar dweller next year. Arizona? Seattle? Hiroshima Fireballs?
    Marshall: MILSWANCAs?
    Ted
    : Wait, I can get this. Mothers I'd like to sleep with and never call again.
    Barney: Circle gets the square!

The 2074 MSL NL Gold Glove Recipient at Third Base.

Give Me Some Wieters
    Rookie ERA

Re: Guillen the Moron

Does the Japanese league have the strict fine on HGH? If not then the Hiroshima Fireballs would be the perfect fit?