Thread: Are You ****ing Kidding Me?

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Giants Are You ****ing Kidding Me?

The Giants have lost two games this year when giving up just one hit. One ****ing hit!!!! That's absurd!! Barry Zito pitched a great game and of course got dick for run support and the only run scored was unearned. Jonathan Sanchez threw the other one hit loss this year. I sometimes feel so sorry for our starters. First it was Cain and now its Zito who has had the worst run support the past two years. The man makes $18 million, get him a ****ing W!! Since 1920, only 48 times has a team lost after giving up just one hit and we've done it twice in one year!! Pathetic!!!

MLB ERA

Re: Are You ****ing Kidding Me?

I can understand your frustration but at least their offense isn't as bad as the Mariners. You wanna talk about someone that doesn't get run support then you wanna talk about King Felix. The dude tosses a gem almost every night and the Mariners don't give him jack shit. I feel bad for Cain and Zito too, though.

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Difference is the M's suck and have no shot at making the playoffs or even third place in their own division.

MLB ERA

Touche.