Thread: Bochy Strikes Again!

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Giants Bochy Strikes Again!

Bruce Bochy aka the Retard is at it again and this follows a trade involving Durham and Taschner today. With those two gone, Bochy has gone with a lineup that looks like this:

1. Burriss- 2B
    2. Castillo- 3B
    3. Winn- RF
    4. Molina- C
    5. Rowand- CF
    6. Aurilia- 1B
    7. Velez- LF
    8. Ochoa- SS

We all know by now my feelings toward Velez. He not a MLer but plays at the MLB level. Why? Bochy's a retard and Sabean's an asshole. Not only is he not a MLer, he's also not an OFer so why is he playing there?? More deserving players are in the minors and the Giants have only four legit OFers and one of them plays first most of the time. Today we face a lefty so I know why Bowker is out. Point is the Giants have too many infielders and that's with Durham gone.

More things that piss me off is that Burriss is not playing SS where he should be more and more. Instead they are playing him at second where Ochoa or Velez could play and where Denker should be playing but the dumb dumb's sent him down for Velez Burriss needs more and more playing time at SS over Vizquel and guys like Velez and Ochoa need to do more at the minor league level. Denker showed great poise in the batter's box and plays great defense.

Castillo batting second pisses me off as well. Earlier in the season he thrived there but is not someone you want setting up the heart of your order.

Furcals Designated Driver realmofotalk's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Re: Bochy Strikes Again!

Hey, the supposedly marginal player that Dumbass Ned gave up for Mark Sweeney is already at the big leagues. Can't wait for him to bat 4-for-4 against us.

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Re: Bochy Strikes Again!

Denker was at he big leagues but has been sent back down. Denker was a solid guy at second and hopefully returns soon.