Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Giants@Arizona 4/21-4/22

Re: Giants@Arizona 4/21-4/22

Good luck SF, Im out, catch the rest on ESPN

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Not even luck could help but thanks. Dbacks are a great team.

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Lewis doubles to make it 5-4 in the 8th! There is still some life.

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

It is not over til the fat lady sings...

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Now its over! Giants lose 5-4 and did play the best team in baseball very tough. I would like to see what the Giants do with Zito. Maybe put him on the 15 day DL and let him work out his mechanics elsewhere because 0-5 isn't a pretty number. I would also like Bochy to go with a different lineup.

1. Lewis-LF
    2. Castillo-3b
    3. Winn-RF
    4. Rowand-CF
    5. Molina-C
    6. Bowker-1B
    7. Durham-2B
    8. Bocock-SS

Castillo shined in the two hole and Molina is too slow for the cleanup spot and has costs us runs.

As for the game tonight, Lewis did well going 3-5 with 2 RBI raises his average to .338! Randy Winn went 2-4 with 2 RBI and Molina was 3-5. Tyler Walker looked great striking out the side in the 8th in a close game! Yabu and Chulk also did well not allowing a run. 13 hits and only 4 runs is awful. 12 Team LOB is too!!

AAA ERA

Quote Originally Posted by love_that_reefer View Post
    Now its over! Giants lose 5-4 and did play the best team in baseball very tough. I would like to see what the Giants do with Zito. Maybe put him on the 15 day DL and let him work out his mechanics elsewhere because 0-5 isn't a pretty number. I would also like Bochy to go with a different lineup.

1. Lewis-LF
    2. Castillo-3b
    3. Winn-RF
    4. Rowand-CF
    5. Molina-C
    6. Bowker-1B
    7. Durham-2B
    8. Bocock-SS

Castillo shined in the two hole and Molina is too slow for the cleanup spot and has costs us runs.

As for the game tonight, Lewis did well going 3-5 with 2 RBI raises his average to .338! Randy Winn went 2-4 with 2 RBI and Molina was 3-5. Tyler Walker looked great striking out the side in the 8th in a close game! Yabu and Chulk also did well not allowing a run. 13 hits and only 4 runs is awful. 12 Team LOB is too!!
    I agree with your line-up with one exception. I would play Eugenio Velez over Ray Durham. Check the stats. Durham gives you no more than Velez and by playing Velez you get more speed and more important, you are giving him big league experience. Durham is yesterday's news and Velez is a big part of the Giants future.

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

The stats show Durham provides more offense and with more playing time he will do better. Velez is fine where he is now playing the role of utility man. Durham needs to be in the lineup and needs to hit near the end of the lineup providing more pop and production. I don't see Velez being a "big part of the future". He is in the role now that he will be in the future, role player. The Giants have six players that have hit a homerun and Durham is one of them. We know Durham can hit the long ball and this team needs any kind of thunder it can get. Velez will get his playing time but we have to start thinking of winning games and building trade value for Durham.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123