Thread: Giants vs A's 6/8-6/10

MLB ERA

Giants vs A's 6/8-6/10

1st game Giants lose 5-3 in 10 innings, craziest shit I have ever seen, Molina is out of the game in the 5th inning. In the 10th inning A's hit a sharp grounder to Klesko with a runner on 3rd, Klesko throws it back to Alfonso and get the out, but the A's player slid into Alfonso's leg and he gets injured! We had Feliz from 3b playing catchers, Winn from CF to 3b, Ortmeier from RF to CF, and NOAH LOWRY off the bench playing RF! We had no position players left! Giants also went like 0 for 100 with runners in scoring postion and especially in basesloaded situations! I also lost 1000 vcash on the Giants

Today's game so far Giants are down 2-0, we need a quality start by Zito because our bullpen pitched allot of innings yesterday.

RIP Cyan 2000 - 2017 Providence A's's Avatar
    MLB ERA

Re: Giants vs A's 6/8-6/10

yea, that bases loaded with only 1 out and 3 - 0 count situation was crazy. The ump was squeezing Calero a little and I thought for sure he was going to walk him in...Fransden was a little over-anxious after that...I thought you guys had that game won.

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Re: Giants vs A's 6/8-6/10

Giants get swept and I am extremely pissed because Cain once again got no run support. This team is in trouble.